Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Trumpets and horns blared from behind Wyn and Cormac. "The presentation of the newborn drakes, Ponthes and Kikyo, is about to commence! Proceed to the grand hall!"
Cormac stood and offered a hand to Wyn. She took it and stood. She pecked Cormac's cheek with a kiss as they headed back into the ballroom.
Back in the grand hall, stood before the crowd was Seroteth, his two adult children, still in human form, and the newborns. Next to them stood the king and queen of Orotelos, along with the prince and princess, who both looked bored and disinterested. The queen stepped forward and spoke. "Good people of Falmein, today is a blessed day. For today, on Orotelosian soil, two new drakes were brought into this world." The crowd cheered.
The king stepped forward and spoke next. "Seroteth Drake-Father, this is a tremendous honor you have given us. We are proud to be the country your children were born into."

Seroteth smiled. "Your majesties, you honor me with this celebration. I would normally decline such extravagant feativities, but I am overjoyed with my children's birth, and want to share it with everyone."
Cormac smiled and held Wyn's hand.
"Of course," Seroteth continued, "I must give special thanks to those who helped me through the labor. My beloved grandson Cormac, and his friend Marius. But there is no one I would like to thank more than the man who delivered my children, Astien Tymnas." The crowd clapped at Cormac, and looked around, but Astien and Marius where nowhere to be seen. "Mr. Tymnas doesn't seem to be around right now, but wherever he is, he has my eternal thanks." The crowd applauded again, then went about what they were doing.
"Man, you're lucky." Delas said to Cormac.
Wyn smiled. "He sure is." She kissed his cheek. Cormac blushed deeply, not used to the attention.
"I wish I coulda been there! I probably couldn't have done anything, but it still would have been cool, I bet."

Seroteth shook off the sycophants following him, and headed over to Cormac, Delas, and Wyn, holding both the twins and with his other children in pursuit. He stood in front of Cormac, holding the twins. "And here's your favorite nephew. Say hi, you two." Phontes smiled and giggled, and reached out with his tiny arms to grab at Cormac's face. Kikyo looked at him for a moment, then her eyes roamed all around.
Cormac chuckled. "Hey Phontes."
"He really likes you," Wyn said.
"Of course he does!" Seroteth laughed. "He's their favorite nephew after all!"
"Can I hold one?" Delas asked. After a moment's consideration, Seroteth relented and let Delas hold Kikyo, who stared up at him. "Aaw, hey little lady." Delas cooed.
"I'm their only nephew," Cormac stated.
"So? You're still their favorite!" Seroteth grinned.
Cormac nodded. "I'm sure they'll take a liking to Wyn too."
"I hope so." Seroteth said. "Here, Wyn, why don't you hold Phontes? Let him get to know you a bit?"
Wyn nodded. "I'd be honored." She gently took Phontes into her arms. "Hi there."
Ponthes reached out and grabbed wyn's nose, cooing and gurgling. Kikyo, meanwhile, was moving her hands all over Delas' face. "I think she likes me!"
Wyn smiled. "She does."
"Careful you two," Seroteth said. "Support the neck. Support the neck!"
Wyn supported the neck of the infant. "We're going to have lots of fun when we get back home."
"Yes, we are. The others are going to spoil these two. They're going to drown them in silks, and booties, and toys… ah, I wish I could stay with them longer. I'll only be able to stay a while before I have to get going to the academy."
"The academy?" Cormac asked. "What business do you have there?"