Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Astien grinned wickedly as he brought out Marius' penis next, and eagerly took it into his mouth as he began stroking his own member.
"Ohhhh," Marius gasped with a tremble of pleasure.
Astien placed his free hand at the entrance to Marius' anus, and pressed two fingers inside, scissoring until he could fit in a third finger. Then, he started with the magic he knew the larger man loved. Small pulses of lightning striking each and every point of pleasure like a storm, heat warming all the right places. Small sparks flew from Astien's tongue, tickling the penis it was busy licking.
"Oh gods Astien," Marius moaned.
Astien brought his tongue over every inch of Marius' shaft and head, and let his mana pulsate through Marius' body like the pounding of drums.
"Oh gods!" Marius moaned.
"Yeah... Yeah, you like it?"
"Oh gods, yes," Marius moaned.
Astien chuckled wickedly before placing his lover's cock back into his mouth and sucking on it once more. He began stroking himself faster and faster, and picking p his pace on the penis in his mouth. He placed his other fingers into Marius' anus, and shot his magic directly into his most sensitive places, like an unending tempest, more intense than ever.
Marius moaned. "Oh gods, Astien."
Astien brought Marius' cock deeper and deeper into his mouth, until he was at the very base, the entirety of the large member being sucked.
"I'm gonna," Marius moaned as he unleashed his load.
Astien almost choked on the sudden explosion in his mouth, but he swallowed it all flawlessly. He moaned around the dick in his mouth as he too came.
Marius sighed and flopped back into the sand.
Astien probed the slit of Marius' penis with his tongue, cleaning up all of the cum he could. He took Marius' dick out of his mouth, and lay down next to Marius. "Hah, that was refreshing. I haven't given you a sucked you off in a long time. Criminal, really."
"Yeah..." Marius huffed. "Gods, you're so fantastic."
"Thanks." Astien said with a laugh. "Aiden's staging a bit of a protest. Swallowing always makes him so angry." He turned onto his side and whispered into Marius' ear. "But I don't care. It tastes too good to pass up."
Marius chuckled and rolled over to his side and kissed Astien's lips.
Astien giggled. He coughed, and a small bit of cum came back up, and was splattered onto Marius. Astien covered his mouth and blushed. "I'm so sorry!" He quickly began licking off the cum.
Marius chuckled. "It's fine."