Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Mmmmmm, no, I don't think I can wait that long." Astien rolled onto his side and took Marius' genitals into his hands, and they glowed softly as he healed them, while also gently tickling them.
"You and your magical handjobs," Marius chuckled.
"If you recall, I've only given you magical blowjobs so far."
"Hm...You should fix that."
Astien chuckled. He pulled back one of his hands and propped his head up with it as he began to slowly pump his fist. Up and down, up and down, using the same electric magic he knew Marius loved.
Marius' penis quickly reacted and stood at attention. "Oh gods, Astien."
"Oh, I know just how to work you now. I know juuuuust where to aim." As if to prove his point, Astien sent a surge of magic through Marius' body, hitting each sensitive spot.
Marius' body trembled with pleasure. "Oh gods..."
Astien grinned as he picked up his past, pumping hrd and fast as he sent wave after wave of magic through the larger man's body, striking his most tender places in a barrage of pleasure.
"Oh! Oh! OH gods!"
Astien leaned in and whispered in his ear, "Quit holding back. You know you want to cum for me." He blew gently into Marius' ear.
Marius moaned and unleashed his load on Astien's hand.
Astien smiled. "Mmmmmm, good." He brought his hand to his lips and licked up his lover's cum happily. "Mmmmmmm...." Aiden kicked in protest of the meal coming his way, but Astien payed it no mind beyond giving his belly a soothing rub.
Marius huffed and kissed Astien's lips. "You should really save something for the honeymoon."
"I Don't have to save anything. You're going to be the one deflowering me."
"I think the deflowering has already been done," Marius chuckled. He nuzzled Astien's neck.
"You'll get to deflower me, husband style. I've never had sex while being married, so you'll be deflowering me in that way."
Marius chuckled. "Fair enough." He snuggled up against Astien. "You're so soft."
"I would think you'd go with slippery. I'm all sweaty."
"Only a few more weeks until we're in Bora-Bora, though maybe we should have picked a cooler honeymoon location."