Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Delas hopped down from the bunk an began making toast. "Gonna show you..." He muttered under his breath. He buttered the toast and held it before Marius. "Observe as the toast lands buttered side down."
Marius raised an eyebrow as he looked at Delas.
Delas held the toast out over Astien's face, and dropped it, where it landed buttered side down on his face. Astien yelped and sat up. He ripped it off his face. "What?! What's happening?!"
Delas folded his arms and smiled, satisfied. "Physics."
"I just finished washing his face," Marius huffed. He looked to Astien and smiled, sighing in relief. "How are you feeling?"
"Confused. What happened?" He wiped some of the butter off his face. "Why was there toast on my head?"
"You and Cormac were bitten by wolfkin," Marius said as he started his explanation.
"I think I remember that... Everything else is just a blur. Not even a blur."
Marius nodded and wrapped his arms around Astien. "Thank the gods you're alright." He said as he gave him a gentle squeeze. "I was so worried."
Astien smiled, and hugged Marius back. "I'm glad I mean that much to you. But you still didn't explain the toast thing."
"That was Delas' doing." Marius blinked. "Oh. Right." He got up and went to the window. "Cormac, Astien's awake! Get in here!"
"I just got us moving," Cormac called back.
"I know, but get in here."
"We're already behind as it is," Cormac said. "I'll speak with him tonight."
Marius sighed and closed the window. He returned to his seat beside Astien's bed.
Darol watches from outside. He does not want to ruin the moment by crying.
"Delas, why did you put toast on my face?" Astien asked.
"I was demonstrating physics." Delas said proudly.
Astien sighed. "Okay then. Well, it woke me up, so it guess it can't be that bad." He looked around. "Where's Darol?"
"Who?" Marius asked.
"Oh that's right, you don't know him. I thought I heard his voice…"

(Gtg work)
"I'm here." Darol says from the other side of the window.

(seeing as you guys are doing multiple characters, I've decided to do the same).

Darol then hears a sound coming from right behind him. He turns around, and sees a woman called Maryko. She is a Plutassian robot, and like Darol, looks like a human.
(Darol was always a robot. Didn't you read the first lines I put in this rp? You can have robots in fantasy, can't you?)
(ok. Was sidetracked by another rp that I was doing. FweepFwopFwoop and I pm'd each other about this particular rp before it was started and I remember saying that robots would be involved. If I had a copy of the message, I'd send it to you).

Darol is happy that there is someone else like him, as he doesn't have to worry about being the only computer-based being on the planet.
(deleted the last one, as that's the only one that I have put up that's been argument-based, with the others being me on the defense. Think everything's sorted now anyway).
Astien yawned and laid back in his bed. "Gods, I'm tired. And sore. I guess my entire skeletal structure did just undergo a major transformation, twice."
"That's understandable. Cormac was out for a while too. I'm surprised that he's still going," Marius said. He ran his hand through Astien's hair. "Just take it easy for now."