Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"I'll see what I can do," Cormac said. He grabbed some money and a bag and headed to the market. By the time he finished shopping it was nearly noon and by the time he finished preparing lunch the sun had began to set in the sky. The days were shorter this time of year.

Wyn looked to the sky and saw that the sun had began its decent. She had to do it now, otherwise she wouldn't have another option. She grabbed her ring and the bag she had packed and tossed it out the window into the bushes below. The servants were occupied with getting everything ready for the ceremony and the party afterwards. She took a deep breath as she looked out the edge of her window. It had been years since she climbed down the ivy. But if it could hold Cormac, then it could definitely take her weight. She clasped the shell that hung form her neck and began her decent. Once her feet touched the ground she grabbed her bag and pulled up the hood of her cloak to hide her hair and her face. She slipped out of the garden, taking one last look at her home before making her way towards town. She found the inn and the carriage parked outside of it. She took a deep breath and firmly knocked on the door. She held her breath as she hoped they were there.
Astien lurched out of bed as he heard the knock on the door. Cormac must have had his hands full with groceries. He ran his fingers through his hair, trying to make himself look at least semi-alive. "Hold on, hold on," he called. He opened the door, and was surprised to see a stranger there. He suddenly felt embarrassed, what with still being in his sleepwear, especially his shirt that couldn't cover his tummy. "Uh, can I help you?" He asked.

(Wait did Cormac go to the market with the bat on his head? I can just see it now, him in a shop just like "yeah I got a bat on my head. That's just how cool I am")
(Sure, let's go with that.)

"Oh. Um... Is Cormac here?" Wyn asked.
"Wyn?!" Cormac yelped from the kitchenet. He rushed to the door. "What...What are you doing here?"
"Joining you, of course," Wyn stated simply.
"But," Cormac stammered.
"I'm a grown woman, I can chose who I want to be with. In fact I made my choice several years ago." She looked to Astien and smiled. "I hope you don't mind Sir."
"Uh, sure, sure. Come on in." Astien stood to the side and beckoned Wynn to come inside. He closes the door behind her, and turned to his own things, pulled out some clothes and started getting dressed.
"What about Gerald?"
"What about him?"
"It's going to be dangerous, Wyn."
"I can handle it."
"But-"
Wyn kissed Cormac on the lips to shut him up. "I'm not letting you run off on me again, Cormac."
Astien looked on awkwardly, and rubbed his neck.
Cormac cleared his throat. "Um. Well. I guess I should get us out of town before your fiance comes looking for you." He grabbed his cloak and stepped out of the carriage.
Wyn sat down at the table. "I'm afraid I didn't catch your name," she said with a bright smile to Astien. "How long have you known Cormac?"
"Oh. Well, uh, I've known Cormac for a few months now. I'm his employer, Astien. And I suppose you're Wyn." Astien smiled.
"I am. Thank you for bringing him this way. It's been a long while since we last saw each other. What does Cormac do for you that's so dangerous? He seemed quiet adamant to keep me here."

Cormac took the back roads out of the village and didn't stop until it had vanished over of the horizon. He sat in the seat for a while, taking in what he had just done.
"Uh, we uh, um..." Astien wasn't sure what to say. Again, he wasn't about to divulge his child's nature unless he had to. "We run into dangerous people, I hues you could say, heh heh." He smiled awkwardly.
Wyn raised an eye brow and nodded. "Very well."
Cormac came back into the carriage. "I know I suggested we lay low here in the valley, Astien, but um...We might need to find somewhere else to do that."
"My father used to have a cottage in the mountains," Wyn stated. "I mean, we still own it, but we haven't used it in years. Will that work?"
Astien shrugged. "I guess...?" He sat at the table and fell forward, face slamming into the table. "Ugh, fuck my life."
Wyn rubbed Astien's back. "Is there something wrong?"
Cormac got the kettle going and began prepping a small meal for everybody.
"I haven't the foggiest idea what's going on in my life anymore. Not a big deal, really." He looked up at Cormac and chuckled. I suppose the next thing on the ol' to do list is elope, huh? Heh heh."

(Gtg, sleepies)
Cormac blushed as he continued cooking. "I guess so."
"We don't have to worry about that now," Wyn said simply. "We can figure everything out once we get to the cottage. It should only take us a few days if we keep a steady pace."
"If you need any help, let me know." Darol looks at them.

(another reason why my character is in the background is because he's been given a job so that he can support his child).
Astien picked himself up, picked up the bat, and went for the door. "Why don't I give you two some time to catch up? I'll just go and take a short walk." The moon was high in the sky as Astien stepped out the door.
"Oh. Ok," Wyn said.
"Don't wander too far, Astien." Cormac finished cooking and served up the meal.
"He's a horrible liar," Wyn said simply as she picked at the meal. "I should know, I'm from a family of politicians. What are you really protecting him from?"
"Everything it seems," Cormac huffed. "I really shouldn't tell you what's really going on, but...You do deserve to know now that you have joined us."
"Well, what is really going on?"
Astien walked with the bat in his arms until he came to a small clearing. He leaned against the trees and slowly sank to the ground. He looked up at the moon, high and bright in the sky. Someone had once told him that Faye wanted to remain close to her beloved mortal, so a small part of her became the moon. "Faye, beautiful goddess... What is wrong with me? Why am I so empty and sad?" No response came from the moon. Astien wasn't sure if or why he was expecting one. "Faye, no matter what I do, I just... I'm always..." He started to tear up, and the bat looked at him.

"What is the purpose for my life, Faye? I have none. Goddess Asana says the purpose for life is family, but my sister is dead, and my son may be dead in my womb." Tears silently overflowed from Astien's eyes. "Tamara says it's love, but I have none. Ganas says knowledge and the pursuit thereof, but all that's done is lead me to this point. I've never had the strength that Oromara or Saaltelos spoke of." Astien slowly began choking on his words.

"All of these reasons to live... I have none of them. Faye, what should I do?" Again, no response. Who am I even speaking to, he thought. "Cormac has all of these things. I can't help but be jealous. I'm sorry, goddess." Tears rolled down Astien's face like a small waterfall.
"Oh...My..." Wyn gasped as Cormac finished explaining. "Now I see why you didn't want me to be here." She shrugged. "Well, it's too late for me to go back." She gathered the dishes and washed them. "Not that I want to. Let's go find Astien. He's been out for quite a while." She grabbed her cloak and left the carriage with Cormac. She wrapped her arms around Cormac's and held him close.
They walked through the hills until they came upon Astien. "There you are," Cormac said.
"Are you alright?" Wyn asked as she knelt beside Astien.