Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Good." Astien continued pacing until he couldn't stand anymore. He slowly hobbled over to the large rock in the stream, and leaned against it, slowly sliding down until he sat in the water once more.
Wyn stayed close and kept an eye on the harpies.
Astien released a long, loud groan. "It huurts..." He moaned.
"I wish I could help with that," Wyn said.
Astien picked up a stone from beneath the water, smooth and round. It fit perfectly in his hand, and he squeezed it in his hand as he breathed laboredly.
Wyn waded over and offered her hand to Astien. "You're doing great."
Astien dropped the stone and squeezed Wyn's hand instead. "Hnnnnnng!"
Wyn smiled gently despite the pain in her hand.
Astien panted and panted until the contraction had finally passed. "It'll still be a few days before they get here." He said sadly.
"They'll get here," Wyn said.
"I hope they're here soon. I need them to be here."
"They'll get here."
Astien squeezed his eyes shut and grunted in pain. Once the contraction passed, he leaned his head back and stared up at the sky. "So, kids still look appealing Wyn?" Astien asked with a hoarse chuckle.
Wyn chuckled. "Well, you have to return the favor some time," she teased.
Astien laughed and closed his eyes. His smile quickly faded when he opened them to see the harpies. "They're waiting. I just know it."
"It'll be alright," Wyn assured him.
"Just... Stay by me. If you leave, they'll probably try something."
"I'm not going anywhere," Wyn stated.
"Good... Good..." Hours passed, and the sun began to set as the stars climbed high into the sky. Astien and Wyn climbed into the carriage, and the harpies dispersed. Astien laid himself onto his bed, sweat coating his body. "I never realized just how soft this bed is until I was pregnant."
Wyn chuckled. "Must feel like a cloud compared to the stones."