Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"We mages have to train ourselves in dexterity, among other things. Mostly though, we train our minds, not our bodies. That's a big reason behind why we're so… squishy."

"So that means Aiden's there for everything Astien does, right?"
"I like squishy," Marius teased.

"Pretty much."
Astien laughed. "I'd say I fit that description. Especially right now!"

"So whatever Astien does or experiences, Aiden does too, right?"
Marius chuckled.

"I guess."
"The Guild of Arcane Combatants once considered recruiting me as a battle healer, you know. But they said I was too green, too squishy, even by mage standards."

"So my question is this: when Marius and Astien have sex, are they technically having a threesome?" Delas asked, apparently completely unaware of what he'd just said.
"I think you're the right amount of squishy."

Cormac's face went blank as he just stared at Delas.
Astien just chuckled. "Whaaaat? What's that mean?"

"I think it's a valid question."
"Exactly what I meant," Marius chuckled. "I'm glad you're 'too squishy', otherwise we might not have met."

"That...That was a really weird question."
"Well then so am I." He leaned in and kissed Marius.

"I think it's something to think about."
Marius kissed back as he continued to clean Astien.

"I'd rather not think about it, thank you very much."
Once they were done bathing, Astien went through his clothes, trying to find something appropriate to wear. "I don't think I have anything nice enough to wear."
"I think Wyn sent you a nice shirt or something," Marius said as he pulled out his nicer clothes and began getting dressed.
Astien poked through his clothes, and managed to scrounge an acceptable outfit together. "Alrighty then. How do I look?"
"You look fantastic," Marius said as he kissed Astien's lips. "Shall we get going? What are you in the mood to eat?"
"Hmm… I'm craving meat. Lets get steak."
"Steak sounds great." Marius held the door open for Astien. "You boys stay out of trouble now!"
"If we come back and find this inn on fire, we're making you pay for it!" Astien called.
"Got it," Cormac called back.

Marius chuckled and walked with Astien to a nearby restaurant. "Two please." Marius pulled out a chair for Astien once they were brought to a table.
Astien gently lowered himself into the chair. "And they say there are no good men left." He chuckled.
Marius chuckled and pushed the chair closer to the table before taking his seat. "Most of the good men are already married."