Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Marius smiled and nodded. "What made you pick the name 'Aiden'? If you don't mind my asking."
Astien smiled. "I had a dream one night. I was holding him in my arms. He was so bright and warm and... And perfect. In that dream, I'd given him a name. It was a perfect name, it suited him perfectly. I ha that dream again last night, and I made sure to remember it this time."
Marius nodded. "It's a good name."
"I'm glad you think so. I want him to have the perfect name. I want him to have everything."
"That's good to hear." Marius smiled. "Looks like we have visitors."
"How are you feeling?" Wyn asked as she entered with Cormac.
"Much better. Astien really knows his stuff. You two work things out?"
"That reminds me, Wyn, there's something I'd like to discuss with you."
"Oh. Sure Astien. What did you want to talk about?" Wyn asked.
Marius finished his slice of pie.
"It's, uh, about that thing. You know, that, uh, consultation I gave you."
"Oh," Wyn said.
"I already know," Cormac said. "She told me. She's also leaving with Seroteth in the morning."
"You're not staying with them?" Marius asked.
Wyn shook her head. "I'm not really cut out for traveling for long periods of time, plus it gets rather cramped in the carriage. My magic abilities are rather limited so I couldn't really make it any large inside. I'll be safe at Dragonperch."
"I'll write her when I can manage it," Cormac said.
"Alright then. If you're sure that's what you want." Astien yawned. "I could use a nap."
"You've been in here for most of the day," Marius said. "You should go rest for a while."
"We'll look after him," Wyn said gently. "Cormac and I will change his bandages as well."
Astien yawned. "There's another bed in this room. I'll just take a nap on that one." He stood up from the bed and laid himself down. He wrapped his arms around his belly and quickly fell asleep.
Wyn and Cormac worked together to remove Marius' bandages, clean his skin, and put on a fresh binding. The three of them idly chatted as time passed. Cormac talked about his time traveling the realm alone before going to work for Astien as well as some of his and Astien's misadventures so far. Marius told them of his hometown, a mining city in the mountains, and how his father was a blacksmith and his mother was one of the town guards.
After a while, Astien yawned and woke up. He rolled himself onto his back, but had trouble sitting up. "Uh, could someone help me sit up?" He blushed. How embarrassing!

(Sleepies. Good night and kisses to you friend)
Cormac rushed over and eased Astien into a sitting position and then helped him to his feet.
"Thank you." Astien said as he stood up. There was a knock at the door, and Vincent poked his head in.

"I hope I'm not interrupting anything, but dinner is ready. Astien, will you be eating in here again?" Astien nodded, and Vincent responded by entering the room with two bowls of beef stew, one of which was mixed with chocolate sauce. He turned to Cormac and Wyn. "Your plates are waiting for you downstairs."
Wyn and Cormac nodded and left the room.
Astien felt himself grow nervous. He was alone with Marius again, and who knew if he would start flirting with him again. Well, Astien decided, if he's going to flirt, I'm going to flirt first. Astien was rather nervous. He had to force himself to say it. Before he could even think of what to say, the words were pushed out of his mouth. "Do you have a map?" He asked. "Because I've been running through your head all day and I can't find a way out." He blushed. Wow, that was terrible. Again, before he could think, words flew out. "Wait, no, thats not right. Uh, did it hurt when you fell from the immortal realm? Because I imagine a fall like that would kill you and I want to make sure you're not dead." Astien's blush deepened. "Aaah, I'm terrible at this."
Marius let out a deep chuckle. "You don't have to try so hard, Astien."
"Who said I was trying too hard? I'm not." He said, trying to conceal his blush. "Um, if I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put I, F, and U together." That was the worst one yet. Once more, Astien's brain couldn't catch his mouth in time. "Did you steal one of my organs? Because I think my heart's missing." That wasn't even close.