Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Astien's mind was a blank slate of pleasure and arousal. Try as he might o formulate a thought, or even say a word, his mind was too preoccupied with the intensity of the pleasure consuming his body.
Marius held out for several minutes before it came too much for him and he released his load within his lover. "Oh gods..." He huffed. "How was...how was that?"
Astien moaned as he came all over his lover's chest. His head crashed back against the pillows, and he looked at the larger man with a dazed smile on his face. Still unable to formulate a thought, he just nodded at him.
Marius smiled and withdrew his member from his partner's body. He quickly cleaned himself off and settled in bed beside Astien. He took Astien into his arms and began sprinkling him with kisses.
"I'm free. We can all finally be free." Astien said quietly, his face nearly breaking from the size of his smile.
"No more running. No more secrets." Marius took Astien's hand. "Now we can focus on our future together." He gently rubbed Astien's belly. "All of us."
Astien smiled as Aiden gave a little kick of agreement. "You don't know how happy that makes me."
Marius nuzzled Astien. "I can only imagine."
Astien buried his face in Marius' chest hair. "I love you." Came the mumbled response.
Marius stroked Astien's hair. "I love you too."
There was a strong kick against Marius' stomach, and Astien smiled hugely. "I think aiden's finally warmed up to you."
"He's such a good kid." He kissed Astien's head. "He's such a lucky kid."
"Two parents who love him dearly and would do anything in the world for him. I'd call that lucky indeed."
Marius smiled and kissed Astien as he rubbed his back.
Astien slowly drifted off to sleep. "I'm so happy…"
"I'm glad to hear it," Marius closed his eyes and held Astien close.
There was a soft knock on the door. It opened slightly, and Delas spoke through the crack. "If you two are done having sex, what do you want to do for dinner?"
"Just order something. Make sure some of it is spicy."
"Okay." Delas shut the door and went downstairs to Cormac. "He says order something and make sure Astien's is spicy. I guess we get to pick dinner!"
"I guess so. We can run out and pick some stuff up from the restaurant." He chuckled. "Do you think those two will ever remember that sound travels? I feel sorry for Aiden."