Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Astien sputtered. "But... But...

"No buts, Astien. You must think of your health now, not your work." The elf turned to Cormac and Darol. "Keep him in bed for about three days, perhaps four. Astien, I wrote down everything I know about male pregnancies for you. I must take my leave now." Heceril turned toward the carriage door.

"Wait!" Astien cried. "Please stay! What if something else happens?"
Cormac looked over the instructions that the elf had left.
Heceril shook his head regretfully. "I am sorry. I would like to keep an eye on you, but I have other obligations I must see to. You are lucky you even found me when you did. By dawn's first light, I must leave tomorrow."

He turned to Cormac and Darol. "If something should happen, I have left a few pages detailing advice for various situations. I am sorry I cannot stay."
Cormac nodded. "I'll figure it if something happens. I'm pretty sure I can find a medic if need be."
Heceril nodded toward Cormac. "Take care of yourself, Astien." He said over his shoulder. And with that, he walked out of the carriage.

Astien leaned back onto his pillows and sighed. His belly let loose the growls of a dying animal, and he rubbed it soothingly. The baby woke up inside of him and began kicking for food. "Cormac..."
"I'll start on dinner then," Cormac said as he hopped out of the carriage and began setting up a fire pit.
Astien sighed and shut his eyes. There was much work to be done, and to now be confined to his bed... It was a very painful thought indeed.
Cormac set out to cook dinner, a simple vegetable soup with some meat mixed in.
Astien waited for Cormac to finish cooking. It felt like an eternity for him.
"It's ready," Cormac called as he served up the food into two bowls.
"Good, good." Astien called. He tried to sit himself up and get out of bed, but felt too weary and sore.
Cormac brought in the food and offered a bowl to his employer. Once he took it Cormac sat at the table to eat his own meal. "Feeling better?"
"Somewhat. I'm still rather sore. And tired. Help me sit up, would you?"
Cormac nodded and helped Astien sit up. "So...Do you have a birthing plan or something?"
Astien paused. "I'll probably need a vitruvian cut." (C-section) he began to eat his food silently.
"Don't you have a way...for you know...to come out naturally?"
Astien remained silent. He hadn't been born a man capable of pregnancy. Yet here he was. Carrying some sort of god-like child. And his only plan was a vitruvian cut. How does one go about explaining something like this? Astien said nothing, hoping the silence would be some sort of answer.
"It's probably because it's so big," Cormac mused with a shrug.
Astien smiled wearily. "Did you remember the hot sauce? Or did you only use the chocolate?"
Cormac handed the respective condiments to Astien. "I didn't use either. I figured you could add it."