Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Ugh, I feel like a fat, disgusting hog. I can hardly move." Astien laid on his side, looking down at his belly, which looked a bit lumpy and lopsided today.
"You look fine. Damn fine."
"I didn't realize fat, disgusting hogs were a thing you could have a fetish for." Astien said with a tired chuckle.
Marius chuckled and kissed Astien's neck. "How about after we figure out the musicians today, we go to the beach. I might get to suplex somebody for you."
"Getting out of bed feels like a chore... But, on the other hand, going to the beach means ice cream." Astien thought a moment over which one was more appealing. Staying in bed, or ice cream? "Help me into the bath, if we're going out, I don't want to be covered in sweat."
Marius chuckled. "Fair enough." He helped Astien up and to the bathroom.
After his bath, Astien dressed himself and walked outside to meet up with Cormac and Delas. "Ready for another day of wedding planning?" He chuckled.

"Where would we even find musicians?" Delas asked.

"There might be a bard's guild here in town. If there is, we can take our pick from their litter."
"Sounds like a plan," Wyn said excitedly. "Oh I've made a few samples for the floral arrangements, we can look at them later if you want."
"Sounds good." Astien said. As everyone walked away, Delas stood where he was, looking at the ground.
"Something wrong, Delas?" Marius asked.
"Uh, well... I've made a decision about something. Ive decided... I'm not gonna travel with you guys anymore. I'm gonna go to Dragonperch, and take that job Seroteth offered me."
Marius smiled gently. "If that's what you want, we can't really stop you from going."
"It is. There's a wagon leaving for a town near Dragonperch tomorrow morning, and I'm going to be on it."

"Then I guess this is our last day together." Astien said.
"You're not going to stay for the wedding?" Marius asked. "You were so excited to play music for us."
"I'll still be there. Seroteth's going to be there, I'll just come back with him. I just want... I just want to finally be more than a raceless. Working for the drakes is an honor, and no raceless has ever had anything even remotely close. All I could ever hope for was to have decent scraps to eat, but now I can BE someone. I can DO something with my life."
Marius nodded. "Alright then. I'm glad you found your calling, Delas."
Delas turned to Cormac and Astien. "You aren't… disappointed in me for leaving, are you?"

"Of course not. How could we be disappointed?"
"I'll be seeing you all the time once Aiden get here anyway," Cormac said. "Just don't steal Wyn from me." Wyn giggled and playfully shoved Cormac.
Delas grinned. "You know what? I'll stay til after the wedding. I may as well. Besides, you won't be able to plan a decent one without me."

"Even better." Astien said, and he gave Delas a hug. "Now let's get going, before my ankles swell too much for me to walk."
Marius smiled and picked Astien up and held him bridal style. "How's this?"