Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Right now? Not so good. Board's pretty stubborn in their opinion tht the kid's a threat."
Marius sighed and ran his hands through his hair. "Aiden is powerful, yes, but he wouldn't hurt anybody. The only time he does is to protect himself and Astien."
"That's not what they've got on their records. Apparently he's hurt Astien before?"
"His magic acts up once in a while, but it's not like he means to hurt him."
"That's bad enough for the board. But, I wouldn't worry too much. The word of the Drake-Father carries weight, as does Siran's. between the two of them, I'm sure hell be fine. And if not… then he's always got Heceril and myself to help him."
Marius nodded. "Thank you."
"I don't let anyone hurt my friends. Which is why I was so ready to break your kneecaps."
Marius nodded and sighed. "Once this over, I'm going to pamper him so much."
"How about pampering me? Specifically, my penis. Or my prostate."
"No thank you," Marius said flatly. "I'm engaged."
"Oh, you've decided to tie the knot, eh? Good for you. Still fail to see how that means I can't get a blowjob. Or a nice anal massage."
"Don't you have somewhere to be, I'Karis?"
"Not really." I'Karis said, not even trying to hide that his gaze was transfixed on the other man's crotch.
"You wouldn't want me cheating on your friend would you? It'd break his heart."
"True. That's why we should make it a threesome."
"I told you 'No' before, I'Karis, and it's not changing anytime soon."
"Or is it?" I'Karis asked, eyebrow raised seductively.

Yawning, Delas walked into the nursery. "Hey, it's the guy who said he'd break your kneecaps! You're not here to break his kneecaps, are you?"
"Ha! No, I'm not here for that, kid. Just saying hi."
"Sleep well, Delas?" Marius asked.
"Yeah, these beds are great. I'm still kinda sleepy, but I figured you could use some help."

"Good boy." I'Karis nodded.
"Thanks," Marius said. "You can help me with the changing table."