Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Yes, but those type look natural on you. Me, I'm usually rather skinny. Going back to that while having stretch marks? I'd just look strange." Astien blushed. "Besides, I'm sure you'd look good in swimwear either way."
"As would you," Marius stated. "My mother said stretch marks are a mother's battle scars. They're a badge of pride for those who bring new life into the world." Marius gently touched Astien's belly and kissed his head. "I'd love you no matter what you look like. When we're grey old men, I'll still think you're the sexiest man alive."
Astien's face turned red as he smiled. "That makes me happy to hear." He looked down at his belly. "I really am big, though. Gods, I look like I'm carrying twins. It's so hard to keep a normal walk instead of waddling, let me tell you."
Marius chuckled. "You have a cute waddle though."
"I don't waddle, I walk." Astien said, blushing.
"You waddle, Babe." Marius teased. "It's a really cute waddle though."
"I don't waddle…" Astien pouted. He playfully shoved Marius aside and walked into the bedroom, easing himself onto the bed, pulling a tin of lotion from the nightstand.
Marius lightly chuckled and gathered up the dirty laundry to get started on it. "Delas, want to help me with the laundry?"
Delas nodded, and put down his guitar. He followed Marius into the wash room, and started sorting through the clothes.
Marius got the water bin filled and flaked some soap off of the bar into the tub.
"Ew, are these Cormac's? Augh, they're disgusting!"
"Well he wore those to the gym," Marius chuckled.
"Did he shit himself while he was working out? Gods."
"Just start scrubbing," Marius said.
With a grimace and a few whines, Delas began scrubbing the underwear in his hands. "Eeeeeewwwwww…"
Marius just scrubbed away at the articles of clothing, having seen worse over the years.
After a while, Delas started putting the laundry in baskets and bringing them outside, hanging them on the clothesline to dry.
Marius had to empty the tub out and refill it at least twice before he finished with their clothing. "That should do it for now. We'll wash blankets and sheets for the carriage tomorrow."
"Sounds good. There's a nice breeze outside. The snow's about all gone. I'm not gonna miss it."
"Same here," Marius said.