Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"This shirt fits horribly! I can't go down looking like this!" Astien said, sliwly beginning to hyperventilate.
Marius got a different shirt. "Astien calm down! Take deep breaths. It'll be fine."
Astien pulled off the shirt he had and put on the new one. "I guess this one will do. Gods, I'm huge! Ah, let's just go." Astien took Marius' hand and followed him downstairs. He squeezed his hand nervously at the sight of his large family.
"There you are!" A finely aged woman said. She was toned,covered in scars, and her hair was braided into thin braids that were twisted into a bun. Her face softened as Marius stood before her, standing a full head over her. "My sweet boy." She wrapped her arms around him. "It's so nice to see you again."
Astien gulped nervously. He felt his heart pounding in his chest, and Aiden kicking within.
The woman let Marius go from the hug.
"Mother, this is Astien," Marius said with a gesture to his fiance. "Astien, this is my mother Willow."
Willow smiled. "It's a pleasure to finally meet you. You must be some man to tie down my boy."
"Oh, I'm not too much of a man. Your son is a kind man, and very loving and devoted."
"Damn straight he is," Willow chuckled. She touched Astien's belly. "This must be Aiden."
Astien blushed at the woman's touch and held his belly with the hand not holding Marius'. "Yes, this is Aiden, my little bundle of joy."
Willow chuckled. "Little might be pushing it. Oh. Where are my manners? This is Barum, my husband." A sturdy, older man stepped from the crowd. His skin wasn't as dark as wife's but it was still fairly dark in tone. He had muscular arms and hands that were spotted with old and new scars from burns.
"It's a pleasure," he said simply as he eyed Astien.
Astien gulped under the scrutinizing glare of the older man, and extended his hand to shake, trying his best not to look too nervous.
Barus took Astien's hand and gave him a firm shake, before releasing it and returning to the crowd of Astien's relatives.
"So where are you staying?" Marius asked his mother.
"One of the inns on the outskirts. Gave us a great discount just for the sheer number of us."
"Sounds good." Astien said.
"How far are you in planning the wedding?" one of Marius' sisters asked.
"We're still trying to find a decent caterer."
"We'd like to have a bit of everything, but at this rate we'll need to hire a small legion of caterers." Astien sighed.
"That sounds troublesome," she said. "If you need any help, we're happy to pitch in. We're like wedding experts by now."
"Oh, that's right," Willow said. "Where are those boys you wrote about?"
"Delas and Cormac?" Marius thought. "Well, Wyn came in yesterday so I'm pretty sure the three of them are sightseeing."
"Wyn?"
"Cormac's fiance. She's a real sweetheart. As soon as she got here she took a pile of Astien's clothes to let them out."
"Heh, yeah. Aiden gets bigger and bigger every day. I'm constantly needing to let my clothes out."
"Well, it's more cost effective than buying new clothes," Willow chuckled. "Are you guys hungry? We were going to go to a buffet."
"I'm always hungry." Astien said with a smile. As if to confirm this fact, his stomach sounded a loud rumble and a small foot pressed out through his shirt. Astien tugged his shirt down, blushing.
Willow chuckled. "Very well then, care to join us?"
"Sounds good to me."