Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"How can we say no to that? The wedding isn't too far away, anyway."
"Just tell us what to do and we'll help you out," Willow said.
"Heh, you can do pretty much anything. Try to find a caterer, a band… a decent florist." Astien shuddered as he felt a chill, despite the heat. "Boy, it's… it's cold in here, isn't it?" He said, chuckling.
"I feel fine," Marius said. "I can get you some soup if you want."
"Yes, please." Astien said. In the back of his mind, he knew it was Aiden, but he was going to tough it out if he could. He needed to look good for his future family.
Marius kissed Astien's cheek and went to get him a large bowl of hot soup.
"Are you not feeling well?" Juniper asked.
Astien nodded and put on a fake smile. "I'm fine. Body temperatures can go a little crazy when you're pregnant. I'm sure your mother will say as much."
"Ho, boy, isn't that true?" Willow chuckled. "Juniper was fortunate and didn't suffer from it as much when she had her first."
"Oh, you have children? It's good to know Aiden's going to have cousins." Astien said with a smile. "What was your pregnancy like, Juniper?" Astien fought his hardest not to shiver as the breeze rolling in through the windows made him feel like he was frozen.
"It was a fairly easy one, barely any morning sickness, I kept all of my energy for the most part. I could have lived without the back pain and swollen ankles though." Juniper chuckled lightly.
"Here's some soup," Marius said. "I even got some hot chocolate for you."
"Thank you, love." Astien said, and he quickly finished both as the others spoke. The soup and hot chocolate were both hot enough to scald his tongue, but Astien still felt cold. He pulled down his sleeves to try and hide his goosebumps, and he did his best to stop his chattering teeth.
"You're lips are blue," Willow said. "Marius you should get him back to your room at the inn."
Marius nodded. "We'll see you later."
"We'll stop by later."
Marius helped Astien up and got him back to their room.
By the time they were back to their room, Astien couldn't stop his teeth chattering, his nose was running, and his fingers and toes where turning blue, slowly but surely. Astien stumbled into bed and wrapped himself in all the blankets. "M-m-Marius, c-c-could you get me more blankets?"
Marius nodded and got more blankets. "Is it Aiden?" He wrapped them around Astien and took the shivering man into his arms.
Astien nodded. "It h-h-has to be. I c-c-c-can't think of any other reason I'd be so c-c-c-cold in such warm weather."
Marius rubbed Astien's belly. "Aiden, your magic is going crazy again."
Astien shivered as no response came from within him. "M-m-m-maybe he's s-s-s-sleeping."
"Well he needs to wake up, or at least stop trying to freeze you from the inside out."
"We need to wake him! W-w-w-what are we going to do?"
Marius thought. "How about sex?"