Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Aiden moved softly inside Astien. He placed a hand on his belly as his baby softly kicked, and smiled.
Delas wrapped himself in a blanket and practically chugged his cocoa. "This is really good."
"I use milk instead of water. It makes a hell of a difference."
"Mum always made it with water," Cormac said. "We couldn't always afford milk."
Marius nodded and sipped his cocoa. "It's even better once the whipped cream gets mixed in."
"We always had milk, since we had our own cows. Mom always used milk. I guess she kind of spoiled me in that regard. I can't dink cocoa made with water."
"Well now I can't either." Delas said.
Marius chuckled and sighed contently. "This is nice."
Cormac nodded in agreement.
Astien closed his eyes. "Yeah..." He gently stroked his belly, as Aiden continued to kick and push out. "Really nice."
Marius kissed Astien's head and closed his own eyes.
"There's something magical about the way fire moves," Delas noted. "I could watch it forever."
Astien simply hummed in response. Cormac and Delas warm and drinking their cocoa, music playing, snuggling in a blanket with Marius, and Aiden moving softly. This was as perfect a a moment could get.
Marius sipped his cocoa. Cormac finished his and drifted off to sleep.
Deals laid across the couch, his head on Cormac's lap, and fell asleep. Astien chuckled. "Aiden's feeling happy. I think he's enjoying the cocoa too."
"That's good," Marius said quietly.
Astien sighed. "I'm not looking forward to tomorrow. I'm so scared that they'll decide I'm some kind of threat." Tears began to prick his eyes. "Why cant I just raise Aiden in peace? I know he's not a normal baby, but he hasn't done anything to warrant this."
"It'll be fine," Marius assured him. "Everything will be fine."
"Aiden doesn't deserve any of this." Astien said quietly as tears fell from his eyes. "He's such a sweet boy. Or, he will be. I wish they'd just… leave me alone." He buried his face in Marius' chest. "All of them, everyone who's afraid of Aiden, I wish they'd all just leave me alone."
"Hey now<" Marius said gently. "We'll be alright. Especially Aiden."
"Gods, I hope so. He hasn't even been born yet, he doesn't deserve all this."
Marius kissed Astien's head. "He'll be fine."
Astien didn't say anything, but nuzzled his face into Marius' neck.
Marius chuckled. "Your beard tickles." He put his empty mug down and wrapped his arms around his fiance.
"I don't have a beard, silly." Astien chuckled quietly.
"I know," Marius teased. He kissed Astien's head and gave him a gentle squeeze. "I love you, Astien."