Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Oh, it's nothing to worry about. I can't really remember any of it, but I'm sure you did plenty." Astien kissed Marius' cheek, and stretched out his back. "Argh, my back. I've been laying in bed and it still hurts!"
"I can get the messaging oils out and give a nice back rub," Marius offered. "Only a back rub though, your assistant is asleep."
Astien blushed an chuckled softly. "Of course. We don't want a repeat of that little incident."
Marius got the small bottle out and positioned himself on the bed behind Astien. He put some of the oil on his skin and slipped his hands underneath Astien's shirt and began rubbing his back. "How's that?"
Astien closed his eyes and sighed happily. "Feels nice. Ugh, I bet my back is just full of knots."
"It is," Marius said as he dug his fingers in and lightly kissed Astien's neck.
Aston inhaled sharply. "Careful, or you'll set something off."
Marius chuckled and dug his fingers deeper into Astien's back, working out the knots.
Astien somehow managed to stifle a moan. "This really does feel good. You have magic hands, I swear."
"I dated a messuse for a while. I picked up a few things."
"Well, on behalf of Aiden an myself, I thank your ex-boyfriend."
Marius chuckled. "He was a complete ass though. I dated him for free messages."
"There's a lady at the academy, works in the library. She won't loan out the rarer books to anyone, instructors included, until they do something for her. I heard that one of my colleagues had to give her oral for a book on the hereditary traits of magic." He blushed and chuckled. "She told me it smelled like fish. Without even thinking I asked 'salmon or tuna?'" Astien squeaked.
Marius laughed and kept messaging. "Not sure if I'd go that far to get a book." He finished working out the knots and wrapped his arms around Astien's body with his hands resting on his belly. "Do you plan on having more kids after Aiden? If you meet the right person, of course."
Astien scratched his chin. "I haven't thought about it. I already know Aiden is going to be a handful." He gave his belly a small rub. "But, I suppose I wouldn't be opposed to it."
"Kids are always a handful, I have several brothers and sisters and since I was the second born I pretty much helped raise them. After a while my dad just put us to work in the forge." He gave Astien a slight squeeze. "I've always wanted a big family, but with my line of work I found it hard to find somebody that I would settle down with or I would want to settle down with." He chuckled. "My mother keeps sending me letters asking for grandchildren even though she has nearly twenty through my other siblings."
"I guess she just wants a million grand kids she can spoil rotten. You can't really spoil your own kids, not if you want them to turn out right, but once you have grand kids, you can jut rain candy and toys on them."
Marius chuckled. "Pretty much. She and my dad were pretty strict parents, but after my sister got married and had her first kid, it was a complete change." He nuzzled Astien's neck. "I think my dad just want his own personal army. Or a steady stream of customers."
Astien stifled a laugh. "Hjulmir, who we'll be seeing in Falmein? It's a commonly accepted fact that he and his lover are never going to stop having kids. As if Orotelos' army wasn't big enough, they're going to give it a new army of little people." He chuckled. "Even after I'm dead, those two will still be alive and procreating!"
Marius chuckled and nuzzled Astien's neck, gently kissing it.