Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Aston wrapped his arm around Marius' waist and leaned his head on his shoulder. "Hope when we get to Falmein, Hjulmir can set us up with some deluxe accommodations. He certainly could. I think we could talk him into it."
"Sounds nice," Marius said. "Oh. Have you spoken with Cormac about the whole threatening to set a store on fire?"
"Oh that's right! I'm going to have to speak to him about that before we get to town. We can't have him doing that again when someone else refuses Delas service."
"If he manages to wake up that is," Marius said. "The wolfkin incident took a lot out of him."
"Yes, and myself too, I won't lie. I'll have to speak to him about it either way. I hope there's nothing wrong with him. He seems very... Out of sorts."
"I haven't known him all that long so I wouldn't know," Marius paused for a moment. "Do you think, I brought it on? Do you think he's threatened by my presence?"
"I don't see why that would be. Why would he be threatened by you?"
Marius shrugged. "I don't know, I was just thinking out loud."
"I'm sure that's not it. I'm sure it's just that he's working himself too hard. He does that."

Inside, Delas had crawled back into bed and was again cuddled up to Cormac, sharing in his body heat.
"I've noticed," Marius said.

Cormac stirred and cracked his eyes open with a groan.
"We just need to let him rest. He needs it."

Delas lifted his head slightly. "Sorry. Didn't mean to wake you." He softly said.
Marius nodded. "He does."

"It's fine," Cormac yawned. He slowly blinked. "What time is it?"
"When we get there, I'm going to the potions shop. They should have something that can make him feel better." Astien yawned.

Delas shrugged. "I dunno. But Astien said we could be there by lunch. I hope we can stay somewhere nice. Maybe we'll be lucky and they'll let me in!"
Marius nodded. "Sounds like a plan. Maybe a pint would calm him down."

Cormac nodded and ran a hand through his hair.
"Maybe. But good old fashioned medicine and healing are what's best for him." Astien gasped in pain and hunched in on himself.

"Hey, when we get there, can we find a place to just kinda… relax and have some fun?" He shivered and pulled the blankets closer over himself. "Everything feels so tense. I think we all just need to relax and have some fun for once."
"Astien!" Marius dropped the reigns and turned to Astien. "What's wrong?"

"I'll look into it," Cormac got out of the bed and started the stove up to warm the carriage. He brewed himself some tea.
Astien clutched his belly. "I… it feels… weird. I can't… it's like a, a tingling, pulsing feeling." Suddenly, Astien sat bolt upright, and his body began spasming. His hair stood on end, and after a moment, it was over, and he slumped back in his seat, his eyes rolled back into his head, and a bit of foam coming from his mouth. He made a gurgling noise.

"I just think we're all too stressed. We need to enjoy ourselves for once, or we'll all go insane, and get gray hairs and stuff. We need our sanity, yeah?"
"Astien!" Marius shouted. He got the carriage to a stop and carried him into the carriage. "Keep an eye on him. I'll get us to town and find a medic."
Cormac nodded and settled Astien into his bed. He looked Astien over.
After a moment, Astien's eyes rolled back into place, and he blinked, looking around. "Huh? What?" He sat up and held his belly in his hands. "Aiden… did you shock me?"
"What happened?" Cormac asked. Marius had already went back outside and got the carriage going.