Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"I know. I'm excited, but I'm also scared. Who knows what labor is going to be like with Aiden. For all we know, I'm going to be shooting lightning out of my ass."
"That'll certainly make delivering him difficult."
"It would." Astien wiped some sweat off of his forhead. "It's so hot." He took off his shirt, and somehow managed to take his pants off too.
"Maybe you should wade in the water for a bit. That might cool you off."
Astien nodded, and blushed. "I'd uh... I mean... Well, my underwear's going to have to come off eventually." He sighed.
Wyn chuckled. "I have five brothers, Astien. It's nothing I've never seen before."
Astien nodded and, with a bit of effort, managed to get his underwear off. He shifted his body so he was sitting in the stream, the cool water flowing around him. "This does feel better."
"Must be exciting," Wyn said. "You and Marius are starting a family."
"Equal parts exciting and terrifying. "
Wyn nodded.

Cormac flew as fast as his wings could carry him for a few hours before landing in a clearing along the road. The sun was beginning to set over the horizon and his wings were beginning to cramp. He huffed as he sat down and took out some bread and cheese. He hoped Marius was staying put, it would make his task much easier.
Astien took deep breaths as he felt another contraction. "Hoo. Not too bad just yet. With any luck, I'll be able to sleep through them."
Wyn nodded. "Do you want anything specific for dinner?"
"Ah, not really. Anything is fine."
Wyn nodded and started setting up a small cooking pit. She took out some fish and vegetables and began roasting them over the flames. She wiped sweat from her head and removed her blouse so she was just in her undershirt and her skirt.
Astien kept sitting in the water, breathing and wincing with each contraction.
Once the food was ready Wyn brought the food over to the stream. "At least we'll have a steady stream of fresh water."
Astien nodded and ate his food slower than heb usually did. His eating was interrupted by several contractions.
Once they were done eating, Wyn cleaned the dished a little down stream from Astien.
Astien laid back in the water on his elbows, the cool water rushing around his body.
"Let me know when you want to get back into the carriage," Wyn said as the stars began to come out.