Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"It looks fantastic on you," Marius said. "It even has a bit of give for when Aiden hits his next growth spurt."
Astien smiled. "It does, I suppose. Yeah, it's good. So many of these shirts are too feminine, but this one is nice. Those other ones are the same size, so I think I can just buy these and go." Astien took the shirts to the counter and paid, then left with Marius. "So what did you do to scare that poor clerk so badly?"
(Gtg sleep)
"It's not what I did," Marius said. "Cormac shot a fireball at the man after he spat at Delas. It disappeared right before touching his face. I haven't known Cormac long, but I've never thought of him acting like did when we stepped in the store."
"He's passionate about right and wrong. Though I suppose that was certainly excessive. I'm going to have a talk with him later. I can't deny that man was unpleasant, but... Threatening to burn the place down was certainly a bit too much."
"Though, I must admit it was effective," Marius admitted. "Any other stops or errands for now?"

Cormac sat at the desk in his room as he wrote a letter to Wyn. A pile of Astien's old shirts were neatly folded on the desk and bound with twine in a neat package.
"Hmmm.... Nothing comes to mind at the moment... Oh, actually, we should fin a herbalist's. I'd like to get some things for a potion, should Delas feel sick again."

Delas watched Cormac write. "Who ya writin'?"
"Maybe we can get those message oils and candles while we're at it," Marius teased as he took Astien's hand. "By the time we make our way back to the inn, you'll need a back and foot rub."

"My fiancee," Cormac said. "I'm just letting her know that I'm fine and sending some of Astien's clothes to be let out again."
Astien blushed as Marius took his hand. "Here, this looks like the right shop. Now lets see, I'll be needing that, this, those...."

"Wow, a fiancé? You're so lucky. Is she pretty? I bet she's pretty. Pretty like a famous singer."
Marius took the things Astien needed off the shelves and put them in the basket.

"She's really beautiful," Cormac said. "Like a princess."
Astien paid for the items, and walked back to the inn with Marius. He was rather quiet, lost in thought.

"Wow. That's amazing." Delas said, eyes gleaming. "I wish I could meet someone that beautiful. She sounds like a dream. Like as she wears pretty dresses that twirl and swoosh, and there's sparkles surrounding her, and shiny things in her hair... Wow."
"Some thing bothering you?" Marius asked.

"She likes wearing flowers in her hair," Cormac said. "She always wears a pin in her hair since it's actually her sword."
Astien looked down at his belly. "A friend of mine, Heceril, he spoke with me today about... About how I plan to deliver Aiden. What I would do if I went into labor while we're out on the road, and away from anyone who'd know how to perform a vitruvian cut."

"Her pin's a sword? No, that can't be. Is it really?" Delas looked at Cormac like a child being told a good bedtime story.
Marius nodded. "That is troubling, but he should be coming soon. We can always stay put in a town once we get closer."

"It is," Cormac said. "She was trained in a special kind of magic. It's limited though, but it's how she is able to let out Astien's clothes even if there isn't much fabric." He chuckled. "Once she stood ground against a vampire to protect Astien."
"Aiden won't be coming that soon. Just trust me on that. Let's just call it mother's intuition. But, I have work that needs to get done. I can't just stay in one town until Aiden comes. I have no idea when that will be, and I've fallen far enough behind in my plans."

Delas' mouth hung open. "No! She did? Did she kill him? Was she bit? Did she get turned?"
"Then maybe we should look into getting a medic to join us," Marius suggested. "I'm sure I can contact some of my old friends."

"She didn't kill him and she wasn't turned," Cormac said. "We ended up going with him to get Astien some help. He was really sick."
Astien sighed. "That won't work. We haven't the room! As it stands, we'll be lucky if we can fit Delas, and he's just a child."

Delas just looked at Cormac like a puppy. "Wow. Was he dying? Did his kid turn out to be some kind of parasite that was eating all of his guts?" He mimed the parasite eating guts.
"That's true," Marius sighed. "Maybe we could get another carriage? Or a bigger one?" He suggested.

"No, he was just really sick. He's better now obviously," Cormac said. "If Aiden was a parasite, I'm pretty sure Astien wouldn't be around right now..." He stood up. "I should get this letter and package out. Just stay here for now. I'll order us some food when I get back."
Astien sighed wearily. "I don't know if we have the money for either of those. I guess I could take on some work healing, but..." He was interrupted by a strong kick to his ribs. His hands clenched his large belly. "Ow! Augh, Aiden. Honestly." He leaned his head in Marius' shoulder as they walked. "Let's just get back to our room. I'm kind of sleepy. And I want cuddles."

Delas hopped out of his bed and stood next to Cormac. "Nuh uh, I'm going with you. I don't know what that innkeeper's gonna do while you're gone!"
Marius chuckled. "Fair enough." He blinked as he and Astien passed by Cormac and Delas. "Where you off to Kid?"
"Mailing something to Wyn. I'll be back soon," Cormac said.