Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Astien placed a hand on Marius' head. "Aiden," he gently said, "I can't hear what you're saying, but please forgive Marius. You both mean so much to me. I won't you both to get along."
Marius squeezed Astien's hand.
"Very well," the voice said, "I give you another chance to prove yourself."
"Thank you, Aiden." Marius took his hands off of Astien's belly and let out a sigh of relief. "I thought he would kill me or something."
"I doubt he'd do that. He loves me, and I love you, so he could never hurt you." Aston smiled. "You'll win him over yet, don't you worry, love."
Marius nodded and kissed Astien's belly. "I am sorry about running off like that. Sometimes I sort of forget how sensitive you can be..."
"No, it's my fault. I really should have a thicker skin." Saturn lifted his shirt and placed Marius' hands back on his belly. "Aiden, is there perhaps something you'd like Marius to do?"
Marius rubbed Astien's belly.
When aiden didn't respond, Astien frowned and gave his tummy a little poke. "Come on, say something."
"Leave him be, Astien," Marius sighed. He kissed Astien's belly and sat beside him. "So when exactly do we want to do this wedding and where?"
"Well, like I said, I want it to be in Crescent Bay, right by the sea. We could get married on the beach, or in the park with all the leaves falling, or the cherry blossoms if we go with spring. As for when... I guess it comes down to how long we we're willing to risk Aiden coming."
Marius nodded. "Would four months from now be soon enough? I don't want to rush everything since there's a lot of work to do."
"I don't know. I really have no idea when I'm going to go into labor. I don't even know if that's a matter that Aiden decides." Astien gave his belly a small pat. "You're going to wait until we're married to come out, right Aiden?"
Marius chuckled. "He seems to be quite happy in there. Getting fed and carried around all the time. He doesn't even have to leave to use the bathroom." He nuzzled Astien's neck. "Maybe if you get your fortune told or something we can get an idea of when he gets here."
"I can't think of anyone who could give me that information. Unless… unless we found a seer. But they tend to keep to themselves after that whole incident between Domea and Gerchan. They don't really ply their services anymore, at least not openly."
"Do any of your friends know any seers?"
Astien rubbed his chin in thought. "I think.... I think Loke knows one. Yes, he does know one. In fact, he knows the one who was at the center of that whole ordeal. But he doesn't live in this realm anymore. He visits on occaison, but…"
"But what?"
"But, well, he doesn't live here! How are we supposed to get him from his realm to this one? Loke would know, he goes back and forth all the bloody time, but he's all the way back in Falmein."
"I guess we'll have to just hope for the best." Marius said. "Still, I'm willing to marry you in the delivery room if that's what it takes."