Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Whatever. Lets just focus on driving. Drive really fast! Drive it like ya stole it!"

"Just sleep Cormac. If you like, I could put a little spell on you; make you sleep."
"I'm not driving fast," Marius said simply.

"Mum used to say that sleeping off a hangover didn't do much," Cormac said. "She would drink a lot of water after a rough night." He paused. "Do you plan on ever telling Marius the truth about Aiden? He's going to have to find out sooner or later."
"Come on!" Delas begged. "Go fast! Gotta go fast, gotta go fast!"

"I'll tell him. Once I've figured out how."
"No, Delas."

"I'll make sure he doesn't destroy the carriage when you do," Cormac said with a slight snicker. He got out of bed and made himself some tea, sucking on the lotus root the entire time.
"Pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssseeee?" Delas bounced in his seat.

"I'd appreciate that. I have a lot of work I have to redo thanks to a certain half-drake. A lot of work the academy isn't going to be happy about losing."
Marius just kept his eyes fixed on the road.

"I said I'd redo it all for you," Cormac said. "Or at least help. I'm sure Delas could help as well."
Delas began groaning loudly.

"No offense to Delas, but his grasp on things intellectual is rather… poor. That boys grasp on physics is so horrible he could probably float away if he wanted to."
Marius kept his eyes fixed on the road.

Cormac chuckled. "Marius told me about the toast thing."
Delas pulled his knees to his chest and sighed.

"Well it did wake me up. So credit where it's due…?"
"I guess," Cormac said. "I'm sure you would have woken up eventually." He sipped his hot tea.
"If it woke me up, then I'm glad he did it. I could have easily gone into a coma." Astien shuddered at the thought.
Cormac nodded. "Do you want some tea?"
Astien nodded. "Yes, please. With some honey." As Astien quietly sipped his tea, he rubbed his belly. "I wonder why Aiden keeps shocking me. Is it something he can't control? I'm fairly certain he's at least somewhat aware, even though he's inside me."
"He can communicate with us, even if it is limited. Maybe it happens when he's stressed out?" Cormac sipped his tea. "I really have no idea."
Astien thought a moment. "Can he communicate? That was one time. I don't think I've been all that stressed lately. Do I seem stressed to you?"
"You kinda freaked out last night," Cormac said with a chuckle. "Maybe he's nervous about you dating somebody?"
Astien looked puzzled. "The can't be possible. Could that be possible? No, it makes no sense. Why would he care about that?"
Cormac shrugged. "I know if my mum were to try to date somebody, I probably wouldn't have taken it well. Not that she would, now that I know the truth about my parents." He sipped his tea. "I you and Marius...Have quite a physical relationship, though I'm not one to talk."
"Damn right you're not one to talk! At least Marius and I don't have to worry about accidental pregnancies!" He paused. "Actually, I should ask him if he's capable of that."
"Hericel(probably butchered that) mentioned that not every man knows. Though...I have a feeling that I am seeing that I'm half-drake and all." He looked into his mug. "I wonder how Wyn is doing..."