Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Delas was quietly playing his guitar. "What happened? Did you walk in on them doing the frickle frackle?"

Astien blushed. "Marius, don't be a tease. If you start a fire, you'll have to put it out."
"No. Astien just offered condoms, that's all."
Cormac nodded. "Yeah he does that."

"I can't help that my ass looks good."
"Can you blame him? I mean, you two already had a scare, didn't you?" He was quiet for a moment. "Oh, don't look at me like that. I can put two and two together."

"I suppose you can't. So very fine..." Astien licked his lips, and he felt his manhood come alive. "Dammit, Marius. This is what I was talking about. Now I'm horny." Astien was slowly grinding his hips against the mattress.
"And because of that scare we haven't done anything since then," Wyn stated.
Cormac nodded.

Marius put hte pile of clothes on the desk and strutted over. "I can fix that." He gently pushed Astien back into the mattress as he took his fiance's manhood into his mouth.
"Well okay then." Was all Delas said, and the turned his attention back to his guitar playing."

Astien threw his head back gainst the pillow and closed his eyes as he felt Marius work his cock in his mouth. He moaned, and one hand snaked it's way past his belly and worked it's fingers into his hair, gently pushing and pulling his head up and down. His other hand stroked his belly as Aiden became excited as well. "Ooooh, this is exactly what I wanted... Gods, your mouth is great."
"Astien must be excited. Getting proposed to and getting married," Wyn sighed dreamily. "I can't wait for ours Cormac, helping Asiten with his has given me so many ideas."

Marius worked Astien's manhood near the point of climax when there was a few quick knocks at the door and his mother came through the door.
"Can I play guitar?"

Astien looked over to the door, and it took him a second before he registered what was going on. He yelped in surprise, and quickly groped for the blankets. When that didn't work because they were beneath Marius, Astien grabbed a pillow and attempet to block the woman's view of Marius' head.
"Of course you can," Wyn said.

Marius removed his mouth from Astien's manhood. He mouth moved, but nothing came out. "Don't you ever knock?" he finally managed to say.
"I did knock."
"As you were opening the door."
"Yeeeee..." Delas quietly cheered.

Astien covered his face with his hands. He silently prayed Willow couldn't see his now fully-erect penis.
"I'm glad to see that Astien's doing better," she said as she held up a covered bowl. "I brought him some soup. But I can see that you've already eaten." She paused. "Or at least were in the middle of a meal."
Marius blushed deeply.
"Thank you, but that wasn't necessary. I-I just needed some rest, is all." Astien said, fumbling over his words.
"Well," Willow said. "I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better." She put the soup down. "I'll be by tomorrow morning. Have a nice night." She smiled and left the room.
"You know what the worst part of this is?" Astien asked meekly. "I'm still horny."
Marius chuckled weakly and returned to sucking Astien's manhood.
Astien moaned, and resumed where he had left off, until he came hard into his lover's mouth. He laid back against the pillows and took a deep breath. "Hah.... Ah, if only your mother hadn't walked in." He closed his eyes and beckoned Marius closer. "Hold me."
Marius swallowed Astien's load and snuggled up against him and took him into his arms.
Astien yawned and fell asleep. In the morning, he awoke to the same heat he had felt the past few days. He was covered in sweat, and his hair was an absolute mess. He groaned, and tossed and turned in the bed, trying to get comfortable inspite of his sweaty discomfort.
Marius stirred. "Sleep alright, babe?"
Astien shrugged. "I guess. It's so hot, though. And opening the windows just lets the mosquitoes in, and that's even worse."
"That's true."