Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Can I have some of that?" Astien asked with big, sweet, innocent eyes.
Marius chuckled. "Isn't that steak enough?" he teased.
"Well, maybe I'd like some shellfish, too..."
Marius sighed and chuckled as he put a crayfish on Astien's plate. "Here."
Astien put the crayfish into his mouth and smiled. "That's good." He turned his attention to his own steak, and cut off a piece. He stuck it on his fork and held it out to Marius. "Say aaaah..." Astien had apparently forgotten that the entirety of his steak was drenched in chocolate sauce, hot sauce, and steak sauce, and this piece was no different.
Marius opened his mouth. "Aaaaaah."
Astien fed the bite to Marius with a smile on his face.
Marius smiled as he chewed the meat and swallowed it. "Yum." He said before taking a drink of water.
Astien smiled as he continued eating his steak. "I think the marine tour is one of those glass-bottom boat kind of tours. It sounds very interesting."
"It does," Marius said as he bit into a biscuit, trying to get the lingering concoction out of his mouth.
"I'm not familiar with the marine life in this area. I'm rather excited to see the fish."
"It sounds like it'll be fun," Marius said.
Astien gobbled down the rest of his steak, and placed down some money once the bill was brought over. "Let's get going. We dont want to miss it!"
"Alright. Alright," Marius chuckled as he hurried with his husband to the tour.
The guests were let onto the boat and the tour began. As the boat floated on, the guide pointed out all of the fish passing by. A few metropolis faces from below the glass flooring, prompting laughs from the attendees. The guied laughed along, though it was obvious that beneath the laugh, he was very annoyed. Merfolk must have done this during many tours.
Marius chuckled and held Astien's hand during the tour.
As the tour went on, Astien felt himself grow hotter and sweater, and he began panting.
Marius fanned him with one of the paper fans they handed out at the beginning of the tour. "You alright, Babe?"
"Its very hot here. The sun is much stronger here than Crescent Bay. I'm just hot."
"We'll get some ice cream after this."