Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Oh thank goodness. You've all done so much to help me…" tears began to prick Astien's eyes. "Thank you, thank you all so much."
"We had to do something," Marius said. "You've helped us, it's only natural to return the favor." He yawned. "We should get to sleep."
Cormac nodded. "It's getting late."
Delas yawned, and gave Astien a hug before retiring to his own room. "Sleep well." He called over his shoulder.
"Sleep well, Astien." Cormac smiled assuringly at him before leaving the room.
Marius kissed Astien's head and climbed into bed beside him. He took Astien into his arms. "I love you."
"We might have a chance... We might actually have a chance…" Astien said incredulously.
Marius nodded. "We'll make it through, Astien. I know we will." He smiled and closed his eyes.
Astien laid his head on Marius' chest, falling asleep to the sound of his lover's heartbeat. In a moment, he was fast asleep, mouth once again agape and drooling into Marius' chest hair.
Marius felt into a deep sleep. Cormac woke up early the following morning to prepare a hearty breakfast for everybody.
Delas woke up to help Cormac. "We need bacon. And pancakes. Do you think he'll want syrup, or chocolate sauce on his pancakes?"
"Chocolate sauce most definitely." Cormac said.
"Let's use both to be safe. Ooh, and eggs! What about sausage? He likes meat."
"I'm making a little bit of everything meat we have," Cormac said.
"Good. Well, I guess it doesn't matter. We can make an even better dinner to celebrate once we win this thing!"
"Exactly." Cormac chuckled.
Delas started cooking the bacon and sausage, and Astien's eyes slowly fluttered open at the smell.
Marius was already up and getting his hair into tiny braids across his head. "Morning."
"Bwah... What time is it? What's that smell?"
"It's still rather early and the boys are making breakfast." He finished the last tiny braid and walked over to Astien to give him a morning kiss.
"I admit, I didn't sleep so well. I had a rather… unpleasant dream."
"What of?" Marius asked.