Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Maybe I can accompany you there," Marius offered. "You could probably use some real protection."
"You're welcome to come along, but the carriage is rather cramped with three people. And we only have two beds."
"I'm sure we'll figure out something," Marius said. "I'm sure that assistant of yours would be willing to share." He teased.
Astien scoffed. "I doubt it. He's in a committed relationship, you know."
"I guess that leaves you."
Astien blushed. Yeah, he'd pretty much walked into that one. "I guess I, uh, wouldn't mind... I'd hate for you to sleep on the floor."
"Sounds like a plan."
Astir a face turned redder as he felt a familiar thinking down below. He stood up and went for the door. "Uh, it's getting late. I'll see you tomorrow." And with that he quickly left.
"Alright then."
After another session of frustrated masturbation, Astien feel asleep, thinking of what it would feel like to be in Marius' arms. He decided that they would be strong and warm, and fell asleep with a smile on his face.

The next morning, when Astien woke up, he got dressed and stood in front of the full length mirror in his room. He frowned as he noticed that his shirt looked about right on him. It certainly felt tight. He fixed up his hair, trying to look somewhat presentable. He didn't want Marius thinking he looke like a slob, though he wasn't sure why. At least his facial hair was back to what it once was. He left his room to go find Siran.

Astien and Siran walked into Marius' room. "Up, up, up! Rise and shine! Today's the day you walk again!" Astien gently pulled Marius into a sitting position. Siran came over and gave him a quick examination as Astien walked to a cabinet on the other side of the room.
"Everything seems fine so far." Siran stated. He helped Marius to his feet. "Walk over to Astien."
Marius nodded and walked over to Astien. His steps were uneasy at first, but muscle memory kicked in and he steadies himself within a few steps. "How'd I do?"
Astien smiled. "Good. Now walk back to Siran."
Marius nodded and strutted over to Siran, mostly because he was trying to show off this shapely toned behind.
Astien giggled at Marius' strut and found himself drawn in by da booty, and Siran rolled his eyes. "Alright then. I think you're ready to get out of bed and walk around. I recommend using a crutch for a while, maybe a cane."
"A cane sounds fine. Would you have any clothes that would fit me? Mine haven't fared all that well."

Cormac helped Wyn pack her things. There wasn't much to pack, but he wanted to spend as much time with her before she left after lunch. Especially since he didn't know when he'd get to see her again.
Vincent came in with new clothes. "Funny you should mention that." He said. "I took the liberty of preparing these. They should fit. I was very precise taking the measurements."
Marius quickly dressed. "Thank you, Vincent."
Vincent bowed and left, with Siran in tow. "Astien, show him around, would you?" Sitar called over his shoulder.

Astien gave Marius a cane, and took him by the arm. "Let's start the tour then." He said smiling. He showed the man around the estate. "...and this is the kitchen." The kitchen smelled wonderful as Kell was cooking what looked like cookies. Astien drooled and lo led his lips. He placed a hand on his belly as it let out a loud growl.
Marius chuckled. "We haven't quite had breakfast yet. I'm sure we can find something here."
"Yeah... Lets look around, see if there's anything good."