Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Aaaw, that's so sweet!"
"I bet your baby's gonna be be sooooo cuuuute!"
"Like a little prince of cuteness!"

"Astien chuckled. "Why thank you, girls."
Marius smiled. "He's certainly going to be a handful."
"He can't be too bad if he's professor Tymnas' son."

Astien blushed. "Girls, please, you flatter me."

"Hey, professor, um, there's a little party going on tonight at the student center. Do you maybe...?"
"That sounds like fun," Marius said. "We'll see though, we had a rough night last night."
"I'm sorry girls, but I don't think I could make it. I'm leaving tomorrow, and I'd rather spend the rest of the day resting once I've finished my errands."

"But there's going to be dancing! You could show me how to foxtrot?"
"No, he could show ME how to foxtrot!"
"No me!"
Marius chuckled. "Maybe some other time ladies."
The girls looked disappointed.
"Aaaw. Okay then." They walked away, still talking to each other.
"I was hoping if we danced, I could maybe sneak in an 'accidental' butt touch."
"No way! Me too!"
Marius chuckled and kissed Astien. "Those two sure will be heart broken once we get married, huh?"
Astien, having heard nothing of the girls' parting words, turned his attention away from brushing his horse. "Hm? Why would they be heartbroken?"
"They obviously have crushes on you," Marius chuckled.
Astien looked confusedsly at Marius. "What are you talking about? Those girls are just enthusiastic learners."
"Of course they are," Marius chuckled. He kissed Astien's cheek.
"If you say so." Astien shrugged. After a while of waiting, the stable master finally came back, leading the new horse with him.

"She's a fine horse." He declared. "Not to mention we're getting two for one!" He laughed.

"Hippocrates! You naughty boy, you!" Astien exclaimed. Hippocrates simply whinnied as the second horse stepped closer to him and the two nuzzled each other.
Marius chuckled. "Horses have needs too, Astien. Probably one of those chilly winter nights, huh Hippocrates?"
"I hope you don't mind leaving her for a while, Hippocrates, because we probably won't be back for a while." Astien said as he stroked his horse. Hippocrates merely neighed. The stable master led the other horse away. Astien chuckled. "I guess you're going to have a little pony to play with, huh Aiden?" He said as he rubbed his belly.
Marius chuckled and kissed Astien's cheek. "Ready to go baby shopping?"
"Of course. But first, now that Garlan's decides the horse is a keeper, let's get my deposit back." Astien went into the office, and after a moment, returned with his money. Then he led Marius to a shop in the market district. "I came here once with one of my colleagues. I remember them having a nice selection." Upon entering the store, he smiled. "And it seems I remember correctly."
Marius smiled. "This is quite the selection."
"They do indeed. Well, we're already set on furniture, so let's get some clothes and toys." Astien walked over to where the clothes were, and began looking at little footie pajamas. "Ooh, aren't these adorable?"
Marius smiled. "I like these." He took a set of footie pajamas that had a matching hat. The hat had little ears and the outfit was covered in black spots on mostly white fabric. A little cow tail hung off the bottom.