Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After dressing, the two men went into the dining room, where they found Cormac and Delas already enjoying breakfast. They sat with them and ordered their own food. "So, what's theb plan?" Delas asked.
"We're going to taste test for a cake," Marius said.
"I bet someone's excited for that." The raceless chuckled.

Astien chuckled too. "What can I say, I'm eating for two."
Marius chuckled.
"There you are," Willow said as she came into the dining hall. "I think we've found a caterer for you."
"Where's everyone else?"
"At the beach, shopping, all over the place."
"First time in Crescent Bay, eh?" Astien chuckled.
"It's difficult to get out of the mountains. Marius here is the only one with enough balls to leave," Willow chuckled. "It's pretty dangerous if you don't travel in a group."
"Where are you from, exactly? I may have visited your town at one point."
"Krore," Willow said. "It's really deep into the mountains."
"Krore! Yes, i have been there!" Astien chuckled. "I remember, they found ancient carvings in one of the mines, and I was teaching a class in archaeology at the time. I took my class there to get teachings, and set up a dig site for the academy so they could dig for anything else that might be there after we'd left. I dontvremember it being particularly difficult to get to, though we did need to use the trunda instead of the horses."
"That was quiet a few years ago," Willow chuckled.
"It was, wasn't it? Actually, I think I remember seeing you at some point. When did I see you... oh! I remember now! A few of my students broke curfew, and I asked you to and one of your men to find them! I thought you looked familiar!"
Willow chuckled. "I remember that."
"I guess it really is a small world. I never would have guessed you'd be my future mother-in-law. "
Willow chuckled. "What are you up to today?"
"We're going to go put the order in for the cake." Marius said.
"Aiden and I are rather happy about that." Astien said with a few pats of his belly.
"Well, once you're done with that, would you be interested in a small cook out on the beach? You know quality time with the family before the wedding."
"Sounds great." Astien said. "I hope there'll be enough food. You've got a big family, and I've got a big baby."
"We'll manage," Willow chuckled. "Well, I'll let you get to taste testing cakes. We'll see you later." She got up and left the inn.
"Well, any idea where we should start?"
"There's a bakery not too far from here," Cormac said. "Maybe we could start there."