Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Morning came, after what seemed like an eternity for Astien. His eyes were glazed over as he stared off into space, and dark, heavy circlces hung beneath his eyelids.
Wyn woke up and started making breakfast.
Astien kept staring off in his trance.
Wyn brewed some tea and brought it to Astien. "Here."
Astien's pupils shrank, and he snapped back to reality. He slowly worked himself into a sitting position and took the tea from Wyn. "Thank you." He said, and he sipped the tea. "Sleep well? Feeling better?"
Wyn nodded. "Looks like you haven't slept at all, though. You're going on three days without proper sleep. I'm starting to worry."
"I'm in labor, Wyn. I honestly don't think I'm going to be getting any for... Ugh, I don't know, however long it takes until Aiden is born. I'm so tired I can't even feel the pain." As if on cue, Astien squeezed his eyes closed and bit his fist to suppress a yell. "Never mind, I can feel the pain." He croaked.
"It can't be that much longer, can it?"
Astien sighed. "Who knows?"
"I hope it's not too much longer. You really need to get some sleep."
"Hah, you don't have to tell me."
"But this will all be worth it once Aiden gets here right?"
"Of course. But right now... Right now I feel horrible."
Wyn nodded. "At least Marius and Cormac got here before the birthing."
"Yes. That makes me feel a little better."
"I wish there was more I could do to help," Wyn sighed.
"So does Marius. So does Cormac. All we can do is wait, and do those things that are supposed to speed up labor."
"We could go for a walk after breakfast then," Wyn suggested.
"Yes, that should-" Again, Astien was hit by a contraction, but this time he couldn't hold back his cry of pain. "Aaaaaaaaaggh!"
Marius' eyes snapped open. "Wha?!"