Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Marius walked through the town, looking for Astien.
Seeing Marius coming his way, I'Karis couldn't help but sigh, and pray that the man wouldn't notice him.
Marius ignored I'Karis' presence and continued looking for Astien.
Heceril had taken Astien back to his room at an inn, and was looking him over. "He's more active now." Astien beamed. "That's the whole reason I'm even up this late."

Heceril nodded. "Everything seems fine. Nothing out of place, nothing to worry about. Though I must ask, how is it you haven't gone into labor yet?"

I'Karis sighed. He knew what the man was looking for. Curse his better nature. "If you're looking for Astien, try the hookah place on tenth and main." He called. "And tell the rest of your crew to stop coming this way, I'm trying to work here."
"They're asleep, so you have nothing to worry about." Marius checked the hookah lounge and was told Astien had come and gone already. He took a different route back to the inn as not to interrupt the elf. He yawned as he made his way up the stairs to his room.
Astien sighed as he made his way up the stairs and back to his own room. His hex managed to talk his way out of explaining his situation to Heceril, he still wasn't sure. Oh who was he kidding. In spite of the lies, Heceril knew something was up. He wouldn't pursue the matter, but he knew something was amiss, and that was bad enough. He was still trembling from the cold as he entered his room, and saw Marius waiting for him. Well, at least Aiden was quiet now. "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you."
"Delas came in complaining of a stomach ache," Marius said as he motioned to the child sleeping beside him. "I went to find you. I'm sure it's just because he ate some actual food today, but who knows what he came into contact with out there." He sighed. "Poor kid."
Astien walked over to Delas and gently woke him. He examined him, and gently patted his shoulder. "Your body's just not used to eating real food. Go back to bed, you'll feel better in the morning." Delas nodded, and trudged back to his own room. Astien sighed and stripped his clothing. "Poor kid."

(Gtg work)
Marius nodded. "Glad Cormac found him though." He wrapped his arms around Astien and kissed his cheek as they settled into bed. "Aiden's finally decided to sleep, huh?"
Astien nodded and yawned. He crawled back into bed and snuggled up to Marius. "Maybe now I can finally sleep. Good night."

The next morning, Astien was reluctant to wake up, but he knew he had to check on Delas. He pulled on his pants and shirt, and sighed as he smoothed the material over his belly. "My clothes were let out just a while ago, and already they're tight on me. Aiden, how big are you going to get?"
"At this rate, he'll have to be cut out," Marius said jokingly. "It'll be hard for him to squeeze through." He rubbed Astied's belly and kissed his lips.

Cormac yawned as he sat up in bed.
"That's the plan, actually. I'll be delivering him via vitruvian." Astien said as he gave his belly a small poke.

"Cormac," Delas said, "When you started eating real food after eating trash, did it hurt you? Cuz my stomach felt really weird last night and Astien said that its cuz I'm eating real food now."
"That's pretty risky, don't you think?" Marius asked. "I mean, it's probably better than natural, but there are risks."

"A little," Cormac said. "I didn't eat much when I first started traveling with Astien. Mostly because he ate most of the food." He chuckled lightly.
"I know, but there are risks to everything. Besides, by the time he's done growing, he'll probably be too big to deliver naturally."

Delas raised his eyebrow. "Cuz he's rude, or....?"
Marius chuckled. "That's true. He's going to have a lot of good fortune by the time he arrives."

"No, he just has a big appetite most days. I don't eat a lot anyway. I still have difficulty with one full meal without feeling a little sick. I manage to hold everything down." Cormac quickly dressed in the clothes his grandfather had given him and began trying to style his hair to look more like a nobleman. "Oh. Uh. You're welcome to come shopping with me for new clothes."
Astien chuckled and cradled his belly. "I hope so. Life won't be easy for him. I want him to have all the fortune in the world."

Delas looked as though he'd won the lottery. "Really?! You mean it?! I can get new clothes?!"
Marius smiled. "How about we get you some better clothes?"

"Of course," Cormac said. "I can't have borrowing mine."
"Yes, but first..." Astien stepped out of his room and into Cormac's. "How are you feeling, Delas?" Delas shrugged.

"Still kinda weird, but better." Astien stepped closer and took a closer look at. The boy. "Well, you seem to be fine. We just have to get you used to real food, that's all." He patted Delas' back.
"What are your plans for the day Kid? You sure are fancy just to mill about." Marius asked.
"I was going to take Delas shopping for better clothes."
"NEW. CLOTHES. How amazing is that?!" Delas gushed.

"Now that you mention it..." Astien said as he tugged his shirt down over his gravid belly.