Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Deals was somewhat hurt by Marius' insinuation. "No. I figured Cormac and I can go get dinner, and then maybe head to another club. This time we'd be just dancing and no drinking. Maybe see what else the theater is showing, I dunno."
Marius nodded. "Just stay out of trouble. Both of you." He hoisted several bags and headed into the inn.
"Looks like Wyn sent the clothes back," Cormac beamed as he held a large package in his arms. "Though it feels like she sent back more than that."
"Nest time, please tell me you're sending my clothes away in advance, okay?" Astien sighed. "Still, I do appreciate it." Astien took the package from Cormac and carried it upstairs as Delas and Marius came in with their things.

In their room, Delas approached Cormac. "Cormac, Marius and Astien are going to have a date night tonight. We need to make sure everything goes perfect for them."
"What's in the package?" Marius asked.

"How do you plan on doing that?" Cormac asked.
"Remember Wyn? Cormac's fiancé? Cormac sent her some of my clothes so she could let them out. Looks like she also gave me some more." Astien put the clothes among what he already had, and sat on the bed, rubbing his belly. "Of course, that wouldn't be necessary is someone wasn't getting so big." He chuckled.

"We need to follow them on their date and make sure not a single thing goes wrong."
"Looks like she sent some baby booties, a scarf and a large package of tea leaves," Marius said.

"Really?" Cormac sighed. "I'm sure they can have a nice date on their own."
"She's such a sweet girl. I hope she's doing okay. Must be somewhat lonely, being the youngest person on Dragonperch, and the only human."

"Cormac you don't get it. I want to make sure not a single thing goes wrong. What if someone tries to rob them in an alley? What if they want to have kinky sorry naughty sex in the public bathroom? Someone would have to stand outside and make sure no one walks in on them. And…" Delas sighed and flopped into his bed, back to Cormac and facing the wall. "I want to feel useful for once. Like I have a purpose for breathing, even if only for a night."
"And with her fiance' so far away," Marius said he held up the booties they barely fit on Marius' large thumbs. "Though I think the are a bit too small for either of us. Too bad, they're super soft."

"I'm sure Marius can handle muggers and has the decency not to have sex in a public place." Cormac shuddered as he remembered that one incident before Delas had joined them. "I can teach you how to shoot a bow if you want."
Astien giggled. "I should hope they're soft! I want nothing but the best for Aiden. Nothing second rate or barely passable, not 'good enough', no my son's going to have the best."

Delas sighed. "Okay…" he sounded genuinely heartbroken.
Marius chuckled and kissed Astien. "Hey, I was thinking we should go out tonight. I heard that there's a play from the other realm playing at the theater. We could get all dressed up, have a nice dinner and go to the show."

Cormac unpacked Fraea and began tending to her.
Astien gasped. "Yes, the Pahntom of the Opera! I love that play so much, we HAVE to see it! What are the show times? Do you actually have the tickets?"

"That's a weird bow. Is it broken?"
"I can run out and get tickets now," Marius said. "We can go to a later showing so we can take our time at dinner."

"She's collapsible," Cormac chuckled he squeezed the grip and Fraea sprung to life.
"You should go get the tickets now. I'd be surprised if they haven't sold out yet."

Delas just watched as Cormac tended his bow. "I don't have any kind of weapon. Not that I really know how to use any."
Marius kissed Astien's cheek. "I'll go do that then." He walked out of the room and made his way to the theater.

"Marius could teach you. I'm still pretty rusty at archery. I haven't had the need to use her since she was given to me."
Astien could barely contain his excitement. He pulled out his knitting, and put the finishing touches on Cormac's scarf. Satisfied with it, we walked to Cormac and Delas' room. "Knock knock." He said, poking his head in. "Cormac, look! I finished the scarf! Let me just..." He wrapped the scarf around Cormac's neck, and stood him in front of the mirror. "What do you think? Think he'll like it?"
"It's a little thin for Marius' neck, don't you think? I mean it's fine for my neck."

"I need two tickets for the late showing of 'Phantom of the Oprah'," Marius said to the ticket master.
"That's because it was for you all along, silly." Astien laughed.

The ticket salesman looked through what he had available. "Damn, buddy, you're lucky. I only got two left. That's gonna be 120 gold apiece."
"Oh," Cormac blushed lightly. "Thanks, Astien."

Marius nodded and gave the man a small bag of gold coins. "Here you go."
"You're welcome. I'm glad you like it." Astien said, smiling. Delas looked on jealously. "Don't worry, Delas. The next one's for you." Delas grinned and perked his head up.

"Alright, here are your tickets buddy. Careful with 'em, there've been people going around begging for these tickets."
Cormac hugged Astien. "Thanks again."

"Thanks," Marius said as he pocketed them and made his way back to the inn.