Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Delas sipped the drink carefully. His eyes went wide. "Oh gods this is so good." He drank more, burning his tongue. "Hot hot hot!"
"If you want to try some Earthling drinks at some point, tell me." Darol looks at Delas.
Deals looked confused. "Earthling? What's that? Aren't we on earth?"
Marius chuckled. "It's hot chocolate, Kiddo."
Cormac stirred in his sleep, muttering in his sleep.
"Yeah, but I didn't think it'd be that hot!"
"Some drinks are supposed to be hot." Darol replies. "That's why hot chocolate is called hot chocolate, as it's a hot drink. Earthlings love it. You can also get ice-cold drinks."
"All I usually drink is the water from the river."
"I don't eat or drink anything, as I get my nourishment from reading. Right now, I'm reading a book on the nearby planets, which I picked up by accident." Darol replies. "You would be quite surprised at how many different drinks there are."
Marius sipped his own serving of hot chocolate. Cormac woke up hours later with a groan. "Hey, Kid," Marius said. "How're you feeling?"
"Bit better," Cormac muttered. He looked over the side of the bed and sighed in relief as he saw Astien back to normal. "Thanks the gods." He looked at his hands. "Is there any or that ointment left?"
"Yeah." Marius got the jar and opened it for Cormac. Cormac scooped some of it out with his finger tip and messaged it into his skin. It tingled which meant it was working. "Are you hungry?"
"Not particularly," Cormac said. "I'm more tired than anything."
"You put up quiet the fight against the transformation."
Delas nodded. "Yeah, it was like the curse was trying to kill you but you were just like, 'not today motherfucker.'"
Cormac nodded with a chuckle and pulled out Wyn's ring. "I think this might have had something to do with it. That and my drake heritage." He put the ring away and slouched back against the pillows and wall and coughed a bit. "It really sucked though."
"I'm sure it did, but now you can rest and relax and sleep. I wanna sleep. Lucky duck."
"Feel free to," Marius said. "I can keep an eye on things."
Delas climbed into the top bunk and laid down next to Cormac wrapping his arms around him and drawn in by his warmth.
Cormac stroked Delas' hair and pulled the blanket over him. Marius sat at the desk and watched over Astien.
"Cormac, shleep. It's good for you!"
"Alright." Cormac closed his eyes and settled back into a light sleep.
Marius softly stroked Astien's hair.
Delas snuggled up next to Cormac and fell asleep. Astien was sound asleep, and didn't show any sign of waking up soon. As his belly rose and fell, it twitched, showing at least Aiden was awake.
Marius spent his time cleaning the carriage and caring for the horses. Once the sun started setting he started making dinner.
Delas climbed out of bed, careful not to wake Cormac. "I'm glad we didn't have to hurt Astien when we were catching him. And that none of us died."