Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cormac nodded and made a quick meal. He ate his helping and left some for Astien as well as a cup of tea. Once he finished cleaning up he went out to feed and water the horses. He sat in the carriage for a while, making sure it was warm enough for Astien before finally setting out again. As the sun was setting as the next town came over the horizon. Cormac brought the carriage to a stop and let the horses go for the night. They trotted off and began to graze while Cormac went back into the carriage.
Astien was finally awake, or at least coherent. He yawned as he saw Cormac coming in. His hair was an atrocious mess, going in every which way and sticking up. "Ooogghh. What time is it? Oh, I did not sleep well last night."
"It's night fall," Cormac said. "How are you feeling?"
Astien yawned and stretched. "That late? Well, I suppose I needed the rest. I can finally breathe through my nose." He reached over and took his food, and ate it slowly. "How close are we to Monen?"
"We'll be there in the morning. I figured staying outside of town would be the safest option for now. I can always head in on my own if need be to look for your sister." He took off his boots and messaged his cold feet. "Do you have any idea what she would look like now?"
"She was eight when I last saw her. She had light brown hair, bright brown eyes, and freckles. Lots and lots of freckles. She always loved the color green. And she liked to spend time out in the pasture with our family's cattle." Astien's face fell. "But she's not a bright eyed child anymore. She's a woman now. Who knows how this place might have crushed her spirit."
Cormac nodded. "I'll look for her come morning." He rubbed his hands together and flexed his fingers. The cold weather had seeped into his joints during the day. He added a small log to the stove to let it smolder with the coals and put on the kettle so he could make a hot cup of tea.
Aston finished his food. He was finally starting to get his appetite back. Maybe if he started feeding his baby like he normally did, he'd start moving again. He decided he needed to keep himself busy, so he climbed out of bed and pulled some knitting things out of his bag. Astien was much better at sewing than knitting, but he wanted to be good at it by the time his delivered his son. He wanted to e able to knit him all kinds of cute clothes.

"Hey Cormac," he said, "is there anyone you left back home?"
Cormac was silent for a while. "I did," he said. "Wyn. She's the daughter of the mayor of the village I'm from. She taught me how to read and write since Mum couldn't afford to send me to school." He poured himself some tea. "Her brothers didn't care for me, but she didn't care. I sort of promised to find my fortune and come back for her." He sipped his tea. "That was years ago and once Mum died...I just left without saying anything."
Astien scratched his head. "Well, if we find our way back to your home town, we could ask her to join us in our travels. I mean, I know this isn't very luxurious, but I suppose you found your fortune. For now, anyway. Oh! That reminds me." Astien put down his knitting and reached into his bag. He pulled out a rather heavy coinpurse and tossed it to Cormac. "I distinctly recall promising you a regular salary in addition to room and board. Sorry it's taken me so long, but this is everything I owe you up to now."
"Oh. Thank you, Astien. Though I'm not sure she would join us or if she should. I don't want to put her at risk. I don't even know if she would want to talk to me."
"I suppose that's a good point. But, if you decide you want to whisk her away after all, you're welcome to invite her." Astien sighed. "Ah, young love. If only I'd had the time for it." With that, he returned to his knitting.
Cormac finished his tea and climbed into bed fully clothed. He was oddly exhausted and he kept shifting from feeling freezing to boiling. He stared up at the ceiling. "Do you have anything I could use to show your sister that you sent me if I find her?"
"No. I didn't exactly have time to take anything with me when I fled. But she uses to call me 'Astie'. Maybe that could help you." He put his knitting away and settled form for the night. "Oh, but one last thing. In Monen, when night falls, everyone goes indoors and doesn't come out. I know it sounds silly, but ghosts walk in Monen once the sun is gone."
"I'll make it quick then," Cormac muttered as he closed his heavy eyes.

Cormac woke up later than he had planned the following morning. His body felt heavy and tired despite a good night's sleep as he got out of his bed. He skipped breakfast, but got the stove going with another log of wood in order to keep the carriage warm. He pulled his boots on and buckled them before stepping out of the carriage and calling over one of the horses. He hoisted himself onto the horse's back and set off for Monen.
As Cormac rode through town, the people eyes him suspiciously. Children didn't seem as active or happy as normal children. They seemed somber, and frightened. Astien had given him his sister's name before he had left. Avaanti Tetlan. It wasn't much, but it was all Cormac had to go off of.
Cormac had decided to wear his green cloak over his winter coat, in hopes of striking some sort of interest or conversation. He discreetly scanned the crowd as he made his way through the town.
It came from behind him. "I like your cloak." It sounded like a child's voice. But there was no one there. Could it have been a ghost?
Cormac held his throbbing head and squinted his eyes as he looked around. I just need to find her. He told himself.
"Are you okay?" Came the same voice. But again, there was no one there.