Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"I've been eating a lot, certainly, but I don't know about healthy. I think that's stretching it a little."
"Then we'll focus on healthier foods until Aiden gets here," Marius said.
"But healthy food tastes so bland!" Astien pouted.
"Not if you cook it right," Marius said.
"But I never crave vegetables...."
"Well, you're going to have to start eating them," Marius said.
Astien let out a little whine.
Marius chuckled and finished his burger.
"By the way, I've decided tht we should have the weddin before Aiden arrives. Once he's born, I won't want to let him go, and it would be hard to properly enjoy a honeymoon with an infant demanding attention."
"So if we want a fall wedding, we have about six or seven months to plan it," Marius thought out loud. "Though, I'm sure Aiden could come in that time."
"He could." Astien said as he rubbed his belly. "A spring weddin isn't so bad. We'd have the cherry blossoms falling instead of the leaves." He winced as a sharp kick reached his ribs. "Ow..."
"So you think we can pull a wedding together in such a short time?"
"We might. It'd take some help, but I think it would be possible. Can you imagine? Getting married on the beach, or in the park with all the cherry blossoms falling an- ow!" Astien doubled over in pain.
"Astien," Marius put a hand on Astien's shoulder. "Are you all right?"
"Aiden's a bit ornery right now. I don't think he likes this talk of weddings."
"I guess he doesn't want to share." Marius nuzzled Astien. "Let's get back home."
"Maybe he's gonna come early to sabotage you." Delas said with a chuckle.
"Then we'll just have a quick wedding," Marius chuckled. "I'd even marry Astien as Aiden's being born."
"Because it's so romantic to say my vows as I'm being cut open to deliver a baby, screaming and cursing and sweatig, not to mention I likely wouldn't be wearing pants."
"I'm just saying that I'm will to go that far if I need to."