Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Astien nodded. "Fine. J-just do it. And hurry!"
Marius nodded and began soon began thrusting into his lover.
Astien moaned and panted as Marius thrusted, but felt no warmer. "It's not working, I don't feel any warmer."
"Damn..." Marius huffed. "Maybe a hot bath?"
"Sex in a hot bath... I guess that c-c-could work."
Marius nodded and quickly got the tub going and got Astien in it. He kissed his cold lips as he reentered him and began steadily thrusting.
Astien moaned and shuddered, half in pain and half in pleasure. The warm water felt so nice, and Marius' warm body and hot cock felt even nicer, but neither did anything to warm him.
"Gods... Aiden you need to wake up," Marius huffed.
"Aiden, please." Astien moaned. Finally, he felt a small kick. "It's working! Harder Marius!" Astien moaned loudly. If only this had been under more pleasant circumstances.
Marius picked up the pace.
Astien felt a few more kicks, and he felt his body begin to warm up. Soon, he was back at his normal temperature. "Oh, thank the gods." He sighed.
Marius kissed Astien and withdrew. "That...That was the weirdest foreplay..." He lightly chuckled and held Astien close. "I thought he'd freeze my dick off," he whispered.
"Oh, thanks." Astien rolled his eyes. "And did I say you could stop?"
Marius chuckled and kissed Astien as he reentered.
Astien moaned as he felt his lover's large cock inside him once more. He wrapped his arms around his neck as he slowly moved himself up and down, gradually picking up the pace. "Oh yes, oh yessss!"
Marius moaned. "You like that?"
"Oh yes, oh yes," Astien moaned. "Love it so much..." He rode faster, belly rubbing against Marius' chest as he moved up and down, moaning loudly.
Marius moaned.
"Give it to me, give it to me!" Astien cried.
Marius kept thrusting. "How's that? You like that?"