Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"I guess it's settled then." Astien looked down to his belly and stroked it lovingly. "Hear that, Aiden? You and all of your brothers and sisters are going to be Tymbanes."
Marius chuckled and kissed Astien's cheek.
The shopkeeper came over to the table. "Hi, sorry to interrupt, but I'm afraid I have some bad news. You guys have been nothing but model customers these past few days, but I'm afraid I can't let you back in here."

Delas' ears drooped in sadness. "It's because of me, isn't it?"

The shopkeeper had an apologetic look on his face. "I'm sorry, but yes. I'm afraid that from now on, you can't come in here with him."
"Why not?" Wyn asked sternly. "You said we're model customers and yet you won't allow us back? We haven't cause you any trouble and we've been minding our own business. What gives you the right to treat us like this because our friend is different?"
"Like I said, I'm sorry. I honestly don't care if your friend is a raceless, I really don't. The problem is, other people care. I've been losing customers, anf I can't afford to jeep losing them."

"I understand." Delas said slowly and sadly. He stood up and walked out of the store. Sighing, the shopkeeper gave him an ice cream cone.

"Here kid. One for the road."
Delas gave a small smile, and accepted the treat as he walked out.
Cormac and Wyn gt up and walked out with Delas.
Marius sighed. "Dragonperch will be good for him."
"Yes. He won't have to worry about anyone giving him any shit there. And working for the drakes, maybe he can develop a sense of self-esteem. Poor boy needs it."
Marius nodded.
"He'll make a good name for raceless everywhere. He won't have to worry about this sort of thing someday. Someday soon, hopefully."
Marius nodded and finished his frozen treat.
Astien had finished his ice cream, and walked outside with Marius. Delas was sitting on a bench with Wyn and Cormac, eating his ice cream cone. "So.... What's the Saurbane clan like?" He asked Astien.

"Oh, they're nice people. His mother is like a titan, I swear."
"Are you going to apologize to her for her walking in on you?"
Astien said nothing, merely blushed.
"Though I guess she should be the onoe to apologize, being the one who walked in and all."
"It's water under the bridge, best not bring it up," Marius said simply. "I'm just glad it wasn't my father."
"He doesn't approve or something?" Cormac asked.
"Well, he might still be pissed that I didn't want to take over the forge. And the fact that I'm a raging homosexual. Don't get me wrong, I love the craft of forging weapons, but it's more of appreciation for the craft than anything else. Just because I can do it, doesn't mean I want to spend my entire life devoted to it."
Delas snickered. "'Raging' homosexual. Like you just go around all pissed off all the time just radomly giving blowjobs and making out with guys."
Marius chuckled. "Well, when I came out that's pretty much how it was."
"Like a bull in a china shop! 'Raawr, I am Marius! Let me suck your dick! Make out with me! I want butt sex!'"
Marius chuckled. "I wasn't all that into sex quite yet, but making out."
Wyn giggled. "How about we get back to the inn? I can show you the flower arrangements I put together."
"You? Not into sex? That can't be right!"

"Please, let's go. My ankles are killing me anyway." Astien sighed. Back at the inn, the group sat in the dining room as Wyn showed them her ideas. Astien was slightly distracted, however. Despite the slight breeze coming through the windows, he felt hot, and wanted to take off his clothing as he normally did upon returning for the day.
"We could go over this later," Wyn said. "It's been a rather busy day."
"No, we should really get this settled since we have to put in the order," Marius said. "Right, Babe?"
"Yes, this needs to get done. I'd like to get started on the cake tomorrow. Show us what you've got, Wyn."
"Well I have some arrangements with roses of various colors, some with lilies, and I did some with lilac and lavender," Wyn showed her sketches. "I could always mix and match if you don't like what's here."