Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Seroteth nodded. "Yes, where is he?" He rubbed his chin for a moment. "Well, wherever he is, I'm sure he's fine. Actually, Cormac, I have some questions I need to ask you. About Astien. Or rather, about his baby."
"What about it?"
Seroteth's demeanor turned serious. "Has anything... Strange happened while you've been with him? Anything strange regarding his baby?"
"Well...something strange did happen back when we were being attacked by harpies...There was this glow and then the next thing I knew the harpies were dead. Like they were burnt or something." Cormac scratched his head. "He's hiding something from me, but I figure it's best for me not to ask about it. When he gets worked up he gets really bad cramps."
Seroteth froze. "A glow? Hmmm.... And, has he mentioned who the father is?"
"Not really. A friend of his...Hercil or something mentioned that Astien never seemed capable of carrying children either. Though he did say that not every man knows. Why? Is there something wrong?"
Seroteth's face turned grim. "Cormac, please listen to me. Astien has involved himself in something very, very dangerous. You need to stay away from him."
"Isn't that all the more reason to stay with him?" Cormac asked. "I'm his assistant and kinda his body guard. He went out of his way to bring me here...I should stay with him."
Seroteth shook his head. "You misunderstand. It isn't something you can protect him from. That he brought you to us is something we can never repay him for, but for your safety, you must stay. Away. From. Him."
"Why? What is so dangerous that I have to stay away from him?"
"Cormac, Astien has brought trouble upon himself. I wish I could tell you more, but I don't want to incite panic. We must keep this on a need to know basis." Seroteth took Cormac's hand. "You've only just found your way home. Please, do as I ask, so we won't risk losing you."
Cormac yanked his hand away as he stood up. "Well it's not like you put all that much effort into finding me." He turned on his heal and marched out of the room.
Seroteth followed the boy. "Cormac! Cormac, please! Don't do something foolish! Cormac, come back here!"
"Then tell me what's so dangerous! I'm tired of secrets! My own mother didn't tell me about this!" He motioned to the den in general. "I've been on my own since I was a kid! I think I know whether or not I'm in danger!"
Seroteth sighed. "You want the truth? Very well. You will have it. What Astien carries in his womb isn't human. It isn't human, or elf, or dwarf, or anything. It is a potential threat to every man, woman, and child in this realm. And I won't have you so close to it. Not when it could so easily kill you."
Cormac froze and turned toward his grandfather. "What...What does he carry...?"
"I'm not certain. None of us are. But now I know what course Astien chose. I must tell Siran. We need to figure something out."
Cormac nodded slowly. "What should I do?"
"Go find Astien. We need him to stay here until Siran comes, with whoever he deems important enough to have a voice in this matter."
Cormac nodded and went off to find his employer.