Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Saturn closed his eyes and settled down. As he touched Astien's belly, Marius heard a voice in the back I his head. "I still don't like you."
Marius drifted off to sleep and held Astien close.
The next morning, the group found themselves at the academy, bright an early. The head of the academy was waiting. "Astien, come." She said. The other board members, as well as Siran and Lord Drake-Father, are all waiting." She turned to the others. "You are welcome to explore the campus as you see please, so long as you do not disturb any of the students or instructors, and do not trespass in the restricted areas." With that, she and Astien walked inside the main hall on campus with Astien trailing behind her, giving the others one last look of fear before the door was closed behind him.
Marius gave a reassuring smile to Astien before he disappeared behind the door. "So what should we do?"
"I'm going to check out the library," Cormac said.
"I'm gonna try an find those girls again, so I can tell them Astien's engaged and watch their heads explode."
Marius chuckled. "They're probably n class, Delas. Though, I must admit, it would amusing to see their reactions."
"Maybe I'll just explore, then."

Students, teachers, and residents alike wandered the campus, some just loitering, some waiting around, some passing through.

"Did you see professor Tymnas?"
"Yeah, he's huge!"
"How'd he get pregnant? Isn't he a total virgin?"
"I guess not. He must have had someone. Babies don't just happen, right?"

"I heard professor Tymnas is in a lot of trouble."
"Why would he be in trouble? He's such a goody two-shoes!"
"He's pregnant, did you hear? Maybe they thinks sunset it's out of wedlock, it'll set a bad example?"
"Why the hell would anyone care about that?"
"I dunno, but it's the only reason I can think of."
Marius kept himself stationed outside of the doors to the hearing. He didn't have much interesting anything else besides being the first person Astien saw once he was finished.
An elderly woman emerged from the doors. "Sir, they can see you through the windows upstairs. Please, move along." A few stories up, a window abruptly closed its shades.
Marius sighed and took to wandering the grounds.
"Who's that guy?"
"I saw him come on campus with professor tymnas."
"Is he the dad?"
"He came on with a couple of other guys. If it's any of them, I hope it's him. The other two were clearly underaged."
"Is he a pedophile?!"
"Probably not."
"I'm gonna write that on the bathroom walls anyway, professor Tymnas is a jerk."
"You had to repeat second year healing because you NEVER handed your work in on time and you know it."
"Yeah, but do you remember how he suspended Bimmy for smoking dragon root? He's an ass!"
"Bimmy get busted because he was bragging about it, thinking he was cool. Bimmy's a jackass and you know it."
"Whatever, I'm gonna go write some graffiti."
"You're kind of an idiot."
"Says you."
Marius found himself come to a green house. He checked to make sure that nobody was having a class before entering and sitting on a bench.
Cormac kept himself occupied by settling in with a pile of books about the Drakes and Dragons in the history section.
Delas found himself talking with one of the instructors about helping him control his magic.

A young elven girl, perhaps about Cormac's age, entered the greenhouse. "Excuse me, do you know where I can find professor Tymnas? I heard he was back on campus."
"Oh, uh. He's in a hearing right now. Was there something you needed?" Marius asked.
"He said he'd help me with my botany homework when he came back. Why's he in a hearing? Did he do something?"
"He did, but I'm not really at liberty to say what he did. I just hope everything turns out alright." He blinked. "Oh. I'm Marius, Astien's fiance."
"I'm Lauffeyra. Wow, I never thought professor Tymnas would ever be engaged. I wouldn't call him... Smooth, lets say. Still, I can't wait to tell professor Helksin. She'll be so mad!"
Marius chuckled. "He's not smooth in the slightest, but I made up for it I suppose."
"YOU made up for it? How?"
"I'm rather smoothe, if I do say so myself. Plus he's adorable when he gets all flustered. It's nice to see him at least try."