Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Astien winced and shifted his position. "He's really active right now. Can you feel?"
"I sure can," Marius smiled and moved his hands to Astien's hips where he started messaging them.
"Mmmmmm, that feels nice. Just about everything is sore when you're pregnant, ill tell you that for free." Astien placed a pillow behind his back for support. "Much better."
"Carrying life has to have its fall-backs,huh?"
"Oh yes. Swollen feet, swollen ankles, aching back, inability to see my manhood, I have to pee sitting down, and a little munchkin inside me rolling and kicking all day." He chuckled. "Not that the last thing is so terrible."
"He probably gets bored in there, just floating about and waiting to be fed."
Astien chuckled. "I guess that's really all he does all day. Not to mention he's also running out of room." He patted his belly. "I'm going to need to get my clothes let out again."
"Or we could go shopping for some new ones." Marius chuckled.
"We could. I think Delas could use some new clothes too."
Marius nodded. "Some nice spring clothes."
"We all need some new clothes. But what would be. A good time for that, with everything that's going on?"
Marius shrugged. "Let's just wait until the hearing finishes." He kissed Astien's cheek.
Astien sighed. "This damn hearing. How long am I going to have to put everything aside? How long is my life going to be derailed?"
"It should be over soon. How much longer can those guys argue?"
"You'd be surprised. I wish you could be there. It's suffocating, and frightening."
"I'm sure it is. At least the bat is helping a little bit, right?"
"A little bit. Then they start yelling, and I'm so scared for Aiden..." Astien clutches his belly in fear. "I get so scared that they're going stick me in a room somewhere until i give birth, only to take him away from me."
"I'd break you out if they did that. Cormac would burn the place down."
"Would that be worth the people who'd be hurt in the process? Someone wouldn't come out of it in one piece."
"I know, but I would do it if it came down to it," Marius said.