Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
An elderly woman, likely a secretary, grabbed Cormac by his ear. "Look at what you've done! How dare you!"
"Ow. Ow. OW. It'll wash away," Cormac stated. "It's a soft stone that I used. It's basically chalk."
"Then you wash it away right now, mister! And when you're done, you're going to mop the hallway as punishment!"
"Fine, just let go of my ear!"
The woman led him to a supply closet, and only let go of his ear to open up the door. "Get cleaning, young man."
Cormac sighed and grabbed the supplies and started cleaning up the heart then the hallway.
Once the woman was satisfied, she led Cormac back to the closet. "Now put all this away and get to whatever class you're supposed to be in!"
Cormac put it away and rejoined Marius with trying to gather signatures.
The elven girl came back to Cormac and Marius. "I've gotten a few since this morning. Have you had any luck?"
"We've managed to get some as well," Marius said.
"Let me see them." She took the papers from the two. "Ooooh, I don't think this is going to be enough. Hmmm, lets see... Maybe we could try… no, that's a terrible idea. Maybe everyone just needs a staunch reminder of how much professor Tymnas has done for them!"
"What's your idea?" Cormac asked.
"I don't know." She turned to Marius. "Grab that boy over there! Make aureate can't get away, and I'll remind him of how much he owes professor Tymnas!"
Marius nodded and rushed off after the kid.
The boy ran as he saw Marius rushing for him, but couldn't get away. As Marius held him, Lauffeyra approached. "What do you want!?" He asked, terrified.
"Markus, remember when professor Tymnas helped you study for your history finals?"
"Yeah?"
"And he helped you whenever you needed it, and he worked for hours with you?"
"Yeah?"
"Do you think you would have passed without him?"
"N-no?"
"Then sign this."
The boy hastily scribbled his name. "Okay, now let me go you psychopath!"
Marius let the kid go.
The boy ran off, screaming. "I don't think that'll work a second time. Shame."
"Oh well," Marius sighed. He looked up to the sky. "I think we should head back to the house and start on dinner anyway."
Cormac nodded. "If that kids tells a teacher, we'll probably get kicked out of here anyway."
"He's probably going to." The girl sighed.

"Who's going to do what?" From behind, Astien walked over to the three, a hand on his belly and the other on his back.
Marius smiled and kissed Astien's cheek. "Just scared a kid while trying to get signatures. How was it today?"