Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Marius moaned as he rubbed Astien's member as he gently rocked them. He gently nipped at Astien's neck before suckling his skin and tickling it with his tongue.
"Oh gods... Oh gods I've needed this." He moved a hand from Marius' neck down his back, and grabbed his butt. He slipped a finger between his cheeks, playing at his back door.
Marius moaned and kissed Astien's lips as he firmly grabbed Astien's penis and began moving his hand up and down the shaft.
Astien shook his head. "No more teasing! I want.... I want you inside me."
"I trust you have a condom and some lube," Marius grunted.

(Poor Cormac, he can hear all of this. XD)
Astien paused, and blushed. "It's been years. So, no..." Astien let out a little whine. "I can't be a hypocrite, but I need this."

(Oh god, can he? Poor bastard.)
"It's going to hurt otherwise, I'd rather not do that to you," Marius said he kissed him again.
"Then let's improvise. We'll use spit. It's rough, but it'll work." Astien guided Marius' body upward, and wrapped his mouth around the other man's hard member. He coated it with as much saliva as he could, and teased a bit with his tongue, then took it out of his mouth. "There. Now fuck me already."
Marius moaned as he gently entered Astien and began trusting. He kept one hand on Astien's ass and the other on his penis. "Oh gods..."
"Yes, yes, I've needed this for so long!" He reached down and took Marius' hand as it stroked him, intertwining their fingers and pumping together.
Marius moaned as he kept a steady pace. He kissed Astien's lips as he went deep after several minutes and released his seed.
Astien cried out as he came, and at the sensation of being filled with hot spunk. He panted and moaned. Between the best orgasm he'd had in years and Aiden being a brat in his belly, he couldn't speak. All he knew was that he was feeling wonderful. He gently and slowly kissed Marius. "Thank you." He whispered. He wrapped himself in the other man's arms and closed his eyes, sighing happily. "That was so much better than masturbating."
"Agreed," Marius said as he kissed Astien on the head as he withdrew from Astien. He warmed up some water and cleaned the two of them off, starting with Astien. He chuckled as he felt Aiden kicking. "So much for rocking him to sleep."
Astien chuckled and cradled his belly. "Just about anything can set him off. Though I don't think I could call that 'rocking.'" He giggled.
Marius chuckled and put his pants back on. "I hope the kid didn't hear us."
Cormac sat outside with his hands over his ears and his face a bright red. He knew Marius and Astien had been friendly with each other over the past few days, but this took him by surprise.
"I hope he didn't hear. That would be so embarrassing." Astien pulled his shirt on along with his pants, and laid back down in bed. He motioned for Marius to join him.
"This carriage is fairly sturdy, but there is a window right there." Marius snuggled up beside Astien and kissed his cheek.
Astien snuggled up against Marius. "Well the window doesn't face him, so it's okay. I hope." He sighed happily. Marius' body was so warm, like his own personal furnace. "This is why I like bigger men." He said sleepily.
Marius kissed Astien's head. "It's nice to be with somebody who I can fit my arms around."
"Like I said, someone who can make me feel safe in their big, strong arms."