Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Did Astien and Marius not tell you yet? Siran had told me he'd told them. Astien is to appear before the board for a hearing, to decide if he and his child are a liability to the realm's safety."
"Aiden's not dangerous," Cormac stated defensively. "He only uses his powers to protect himself and Astien."
"I realize this now. But now the board is going to decide for themselves. I'm certain my word and Siran's will both hold weight, but ultimately we cannot stop them from thinking whatever they please."
Cormac nodded. "What would...What would happen to Astien?"
"Astien is a professor at the academy. Naturally, thu want to see whether or not this sotuation could be tied back to them, how much trouble it could cause, and ultimately, if Astien needs go go before the Mages' Triuumvirate."
"It'll be fine, Cormac," Wyn assured him. "Don't worry."
"But."
"No, we're going to enjoy the night and you're going to finish your training. Don't stress out over this, you'll make Astien worry even more."
"One way or another, Astien's going to be fine." Seroteth assured. "On this, you have my word."

"If push come to shove, I'm sure we could appeal to the dragons. Or something." Delas said. "That's an option, right?"

"We'll see." Seroteth said.
Cormac took a deep breath and nodded as he slowly let it out.
"Everything will work out," Wyn assured him. "It always does."
"I imagine you'll be leaving for the academy soon. Siran told me he and Vincent are going to finish Astien's work tonight, so you can leave first thing in the morning."
"You should get to bed then," Wyn suggested. "You had a long day."
Cormac nodded. "I guess I'll forge a sword some other time. I was looking forward to it too."
Seroteth put a hand on Cormac's shoulder. "Falmein will always be here, and they don't have the only forge. I'm sure the academy will have plenty for you to do. Chin up, boy."

(Back later, time to earn that sweet dosh, yo)
Cormac nodded. Wyn kissed his cheek. "Go get some rest."
"We can sleep in the carriage. Lets go splash around in that fountain in the garden!" Delas eagerly said. At that moment, Kikyo spit up on him, quickly killing his mood. "Aw man." He groaned as he handed the infant back to Seroteth.
Wyn chuckled. "We should all turn in for the night."
Cormac nodded. "When do you plan on returning to Dragonperch?"
"We'll return first thing in the morning. I want to spend as much time with my family as I can before I have to leave for the hearing."
Cormac nodded. "I guess I should turn in then."
"I'll join you."
Seroteth put a hand on both Cormac and Wyn's shoulders, and looked at them sternly. "Not without protection, you won't." He said. Delas snickered.
"I wan't planning on doing such things," Wyn stated. "I just want to spend a night in my beloved's arms. Is that allowed?"
Cormac gave Seroteth puppy dog eyes. "Please Grandfather, I just want to spend the night with her. Who knows when I'll get to see her again."
Seroteth sighed. "Fine. But just to make sure," he grabbed Delas and yanked him in front of the two. "He's sleeping with you tonight."

"I am?" Delas said, confused.
"As you wish," Wyn said. She returned Seroteth's child to his arms. "Come boys. We've had a busy day."
Cormac nodded and the three of them returned to his quarters.