Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Seroteth shook his head. "No. Why? Is something bothering you?"
"I was just wondering, that's all." Cormac was quiet for a bit. "I...I got a letter from him. My father..." He pulled a folded piece of paper out of one of his pockets. "I...I thought you would at least like to read it."
Seroteth stopped and pulled te paper from Cormac's hands, and began reading it. His hand covered his mouth. "That's his handwriting…" a few twars made their way down his cheeks. "Where did you get this?"
"It just showed up," Cormac said.
Seroteth folded the paper carefully and give it back to Cormac. "I can't believe it. Things like that don't just show up."
"Well, it did..." Cormac said as he stuffed it back into his pocket. He wasn't sure if he should tell any body about the strange man who visited him on occasion.
Seroteth sighed. "Perhaps some things are better left unknown." He decided.

As they kept walking, Seroteth stopped for a moment, gripping his belly. "The contractions are getting worse."
"I need a break anyway," Marius said as he set Astien down.
Seroteth leaned against a tree and slid to the ground. He placed a hand on his swollen middle as it moved about. "Yes, yes I know you're eager to be out. Be patient; it won't be too much longer."
"Is there anything you need?" Marius asked.
Seroteth chuckled. "Some brandy would be nice. But, I suppose I'll just have to make do."

Astien approached Seroteth. "Let me check how dilated you are."

"Not very, I can promise you that. But, if it would make you feel better."

Astien moved Seroteth's robes to the side and began working his pants down.
Cormac sat beside his grandfather.
"Okay, not very dilated yet. Nothing worth noting."
"Told you."
Astien worked Seroteth's pants back up and fixed his robes. "Marius, could you help me up? I think I'm feeling well enough to walk now."

Seroteth braced himself against the tree and slowly stood up. "Yea, lets keep going. Walking should speed things up for me."
Marius nodded and helped Astien to his feet.
They kept walking a while, Seroteth occasionally stopping. "These contractions are getting worse and worse." A thin layer of perspiration was on his forehead.
"Then we should stop," Marius said.
Cormac nodded. "Sounds like a good idea."
Seroteth shook his head. "No, then I'd just be sitting around waiting for my water to break. That would drive me insane. I can keep going. We all need to keep going, or we'll be stuck out here for the night."
"Very well," Marius said.
Again, they continued onward, and Seroteth began leaning heavily on Astien as hi contractions worsened. "Seroteth, I should really check your dilation…"

Seroteth waved him off. "I know what I'm doing. I'm fine."
"I can carry you," Marius offered.
"I can fly ahead ot have a party come out to meet us," Cormac stated.