Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Delas couldn't stop giggling. "W-were ou and Astien… with him? Just, the three of you… mashing bits?"
"Of course not," Marius stated.
"Did you see him making eye contact with you? Oh, gods that was funny."
"He's been wanting a three way ever since he met me," Marius huffed. "He's never going to get one though."
"I think he knows that. He really does a good job gettin under your skin. It's actually really funny."
"I'm glad you find it amusing," Marius said flatly.
"It's not my fault it's funny! Aw c'mon, if it was the other way around, I bet you'd think it's funny too."
Marius shrugged and sat on the bed.

Cormac sat in the living room with his eyes glued to a book.
Adjusting his pants, I'Karis made his way downstairs, where he saw Cormac. "Tell me, kid. Have you thought about what you'd say if brought into the proceedings?"
"That Aiden is not a threat," Cormac said as he pulled his eyes away from the pages.
"My, how original. It's as though your grandfather and Siran have been speaking gibberish this whole time. I'm sure you realize that they'll likely brin you into the hearing at some point? Since you've been with him and the kid longer than anyone else."
"It's crossed my mind," Cormac stated.
"Then start thinking up your defense, kid. It's only a matter of time. And the last thing that would help Astien is you floyndering about telling them they just have to trust you."
Cormac nodded. "All right."
"All three of you need to think of why you'll say. But you need to prepare your speech more than either of those two. Your word will vary the most weight of the three of you. No pressure, of course."
"Right, no pressure," Cormac huffed.
I'Karis gave Cormac a quick pat on the back, and walked back upstairs, but paused to speak. "Even if you screw it up, Heceril and I will do our best to do it. And so will our good friends back in Falmein."
"I won't screw up."
"Prove it. To yourself, of course."
Cormac nodded.