Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Honestly? This is easy compared to canvassing for a million signatures. I think you're needed more on that project. Besides, it's actually kind of fun. There's all kinds of interesting things that have happened over the years."
Marius nodded. "Alright then."
Astien's stomach let loose a loud growl. He rubbed his belly as Aiden kicked for food. "I'm so hungry. Why does food always take the longest when you're the most hungry?"
"You did put in a big order," Cormac pointed out.
"Here's your first round of appetizers," the waitress said cheerfully as she lay the platters across the table. "The others will be done shortly as well as your meals."
Astien smiled and licked his lips. Delas quickly took a few pieces from each appetizer platter and put them on a small plate, so he could have some before the rest went to Astien. Like clockwork, the pregnant man began tearing into the food, clearing each platter in a matter of minutes.
Marius and Cormac managed to get a few pieces of the second round of appetizers. Soon after that Astien's mountain of grilled cheese, as well as the other orders, arrived.
Astien continued his animalistic eating, despite all of the food already inside of him. He finished his food before any of the others, and idly picked a few bites from his lover's plate, making puppy dog eyes and dramatically rubbing his belly as he did so.
Marius gave Astien his fries and ate his burger. Cormac kept his stew close as he quickly ate it.
Deal was silently thankful that he was sitting farthest from Astien. "I guess having a god-baby really gives you an appetite." He noted.

"I know, it's turned me into a pig." Astien sighed.
"You didn't have a proper lunch," Marius said gently. "It's no wonder you're hungry."
"I did have SOME food. Gods, you'd think I'd never eaten before. And here I am, just stealing everyone's food like some fat, disgustong, gluttonous animal…" tears started pooling in Astien's eyes.
Marius put down his burger and wrapped an arm around Astien's shoulders. "It's fine, Astien, really."
Astien Didn't say anything and just buried his face in Marius' shoulder. "You're not fat," Delas reassured him, "you've just got a big baby. A big, healthy baby who's gonna have a cute smile, and a happy laugh, and cute squishy sausage arms."

(Sleepy time. Kisses <3)
"Exactly," Cormac said.
Astien pulled his face out of Marius shoulder and lied down at his belly. "I hope he's healthy. I hope he'll have all that."

"How couldn't he?" Delas asked. "Of course he's gonna be happy, he's got you as a parent."
"He'll definitely be healthy," Marius said. "You've been doing great with what you eat."
"Now you're just trying to make me feel better."
"And that's a bad thing?" MArius teased.
"Of course not, but it wouldn't hurt to stick to the truth."
"You have been eating healthy, Astien. You've also been eating a lot," Marius nuzzled Astien's cheek. "It's fine."