Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Oh, of course not right away. Could you imagine trying to juggle Aiden and a newborn? Besides, I'd like at least a chance to get my figure back." He chuckled.
"I can help with that," Marius offered.
"Oh, I hope so. All this junk I've been eating… I can only imagine what I'm going to look like once Aiden gets here.
"You'll look fine as hell," Marius said. "Granted, you always are."
Astien grinned and blushed. "I'm lucky man, then, to have someone who thinks that."

(Off to work. Kisses~)
Marius smiled and kissed Astien's neck.
Astien and Marius stayed like that for a while, just cuddling and speaking sweet, sappy words. A bit later, Astien took them down to the music room and put on a record, the music slow and sweet as their bodies rocked back and forth.

I don't want to set the world on fire.
I just want to start,
A flame in your heart.
Marius gently swayed to the music as he held Astien.
"Aiden's moving too." Astien placed Marius' hand on his belly. "Can you feel it? I think he likes this song too."
Marius smiled as he felt Aiden move. "It's a nice song."
"It's such a sweet song. It's one if my favorites." Astien leaned his head on Marius' shoulder. "It just won't get any better than this."
"Then we'll have to work extra hard to make the wedding really something," Marius chuckled.
"Except for the wedding, of course." Astien blushed. "The wedding is going to be amazing."
Marius smiled and kissed Astien's head. "I was merely teasing."
Astien blushed and playfully shoved his fiancé. Then he went back to resting his head on his shoulder. "From now on, this is our song."
"Alright," Marius said as he stroked Astien's hair.
The song finished, but the two stayed there, simply swaying from side to side. Astien's eyes were closed, and a large smile sat upon his face.
Marius smiled and gently rubbed Astien's back.
"You know, I could petition for ownership o the foal. It ws conceived before the horse was registered with the academy." He gave his belly a small rub. "Aiden could have a horse of his very own."
"You should," Marius said. "Every kid wants a pony. Though...I wanted a pet turtle."