Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"I'm fine Astien," Cormac assured him. "Go back and do whatever you were planning to do."
"Alright, if you're sure." Astien handed him a small coinpurse. "Here, a little spending money for you." He smiled, and walked back inside the inn, where he walked in on I'Karis talking with Marius.

"I'm just saying, I think a threesome with all of us would be sexy. You can't tell me it wouldn't be sexy."
Cormac pocketed the money and made his way to a small dojo. He figured that learning proper hand-to-hand combat would help him with his job. He already had some experience of fighting in the streets, but formal training would only help him.

"I said 'No'," Marius said flatly, practically grumbling.
"Come on, don't be like that." The elf said as he snaked his arm around the larger mans waist.

"I'Karis, please, just go." Astien said. "Just please stop harassing me and go."

The elf sighed. "Fine, I can see I'm not wanted here. Boo hoo, boo hoo." He walked over to Astien and laid his head on his shoulder. "Might I lay my head upon your bosom? I wish to cry." Quickly, his hand darted behind Astien. He yelped as I'Karis grabbed his ass.
Marius glared at I'Karis as the elf left the building. "He's such an ass. How do you know him?"
Astien sighed. "He's not a bad guy, his sense of humor is just bizarre. We met years ago, during the Father crisis. You remember that? We worked together, us and his partner. In fact, he owes me his life. He's basically indebted to me forever, but apparently that's not enough to stop him torturing me like that. Though I'm pretty sure the ass grab was more to make you angry."
Marius huffed. "It sort of worked. So, are you still in the mood or what?"
Astien blushed. "It'll take a bit of foreplay, but of course."
Marius chuckled as they made their way to their room. "Foreplay is always fun. If we're going to be here for a few days, I think I should spread out the fun."
Astien grinned. "Good." He was quiet a moment. "A thought occurs to me. While we're in Falmein, we're probably more likely to see I'Karis again. He knows Hjulmir way better than I do." He smiled. "But there is a woman there who can help us get him back."
"Sounds like fun." Marius unlocked the door to their room and held it open for Astien.
Astien shut the door behind him, and threw his arms around Marius, kissing him.
Marius chuckled and kissed back, his hands running down Astien's sides and over his belly.
Astien chuckled, and moved one of Marius' hands over his belly. "Little aiden's already so worked up. But I don't care." He moved in closer and nibbled on the larger man's ear.
Marius chuckled. "Don't worry, Aiden we're just fooling around a bit today." He lifted Astien and turned toward the bed where the gently laid the man down after removing his shirt. He kissed Astien's lips, then his neck, his collar bone and worked his way down to his belly where he placed a long kiss and paused to listen to Aiden's heartbeat.
Astien chuckled, and ran his fingers through Marius' hair. "You aren't going to hear anything, you know."
"It was worth a try." Marius slowly removed Astien's shoes and socks and began to message his feet and ankles.
"Aaaaah, that feels so nice. My ankles have been killing me lately."
"I'm sure they have been."
"They're pretty bad, aren't they? I can't even look. Not that I could see them anyway..."