Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Sun lotion would be a better place to start." Astien noted. All the same, he couldn't help but smile as he saw all of the tropical fish swimming, and the plants and coral reef.
Marius nodded and took a small bottle of lotion out of the bag he had brought with them. He applied some lotion to Astien's exposed skin.
Astien sighed happily, and suppressed a moan. "Marius," He whispered, "You're making me hot. In a different way."
"I'm just trying to prevent you from getting sunburn," Marius stated quietly. "Maybe you should put the lotion on yourself."
Astien nodded and began lathering his arms with the solution. After the tour ended, Astien grabbed Marius' hand and led him toward the beach. He led him to a quiet, secluded spot where the waves rolled in and the breeze gently shook the leaves on the trees. "Now, how about you ut the lotion on me the right way."
"Are you sure?" Marius teased. "You're going to get covered in sand if I do it here."
"I'll just take a bath later. Come on, rub me down." stien moaned as he lowered himself onto the sand.
Marius chuckled and kissed Astien's lips as he lowered himself into the sand. He slipped his hand up Astien's shirt and began messaging his tender breasts.
Astien moaned, and his breathing quickened. His body began to tremble. "Aaaaaaahhhhh....." Milk started trickling down his chest.
Marius smiled seductively as his hand began rubbing Astien's belly as it made its way to his pants where Marius began teasing his husband's genitalia with soft stroking.
Astien smiled as he moaned and gasped. "Mmmmmm.... Hey, can we do the sun lotion first? I burn like a marshmallow."
Marius chuckled. "Alright then." He withdrew his hand and took the bottle of lotion and began steadily applying it to Astien's skin.
"Aaaaaaahh, that feels good. A little harder, really get it in there."
Marius chuckled and messaged a little harder.
"Oooooohh, yeah. Ooh, that feels sooo good. A little lower. Little lower."
Marius did as instructed.
Astien sighed as he practically melted into his husband's hands.
Marius smiled and kissed Astien's neck.
"Ooohh, this feels so good..." Astien turned around and gently pushed Marius into a laying back position. He began to undo his pants, and once that was done he fished his penis out of his underwear.
Marius smiled at the sight of Astien's member.