Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"So, you dicks decide what you're gonna do for the wedding?"
"We've briefly chatted about it," Marius said. "I'm not too particular, as long as my family can be there and I get to marry Astien, I'll be happy."
"Blegh. How sappy."
"I just haven't put much thought into the actual wedding, just getting married and spending my life with somebody I love."
"Seriously, all this sap is gonna make me throw up."
Marius shrugged and continued to try to decipher the instructions.

Cormac yawned and made his way to the kitchen.
"I think that thing goes there. No, there!"

Delas was trying to reach something on a high shelf. "Ngyeh!" He was standing on a chair, and looked o be about to topple over.
Marius chuckled. "You sure know how to pick baby supplies."

"Woah!" Cormac got the item off of the shelf. "Be careful there."
"I said I went for the best, and I meant it. Ou may not know this, but dear old Astien's got me by the short hairs."

"Thanks. I was looking for a snack, and looky why I found!" Delas proudly held up a box of chocolate buiscits.
Marius chuckled. "Really now?"

"You shouldn't be having chocolate biscuits for breakfast," Cormac stated with a chuckle.
"Yep. Someone saves your life, next thing you know they're hanging it over your head forever. Course, if I'd known initially the baby crap was for him, I'd probably have gotten it anyway. Of course, I wouldn't have done it 'the right way', as Astien puts it."

"Oh come on, what's wrong with biscuits for breakfast? You've never wanted that?"
Marius chuckled.

"Not particularly. I was fortunate enough to get sausage most mornings."
"You're doing it wrong! Argh, move over."

"Really? You've never wanted to have cookies for breakfast? Ever? Not that it matters, it's gotta be about noon by this point."
"Fine, since you're such the expert of putting changing tables together."

"I might have thought about it once or twice, probably for my birthday."
"Hey, you're the one screwing up, not me."

Delas shrugged and started chewing on the biscuits. "Mm, these are good."
"Oh, like you know how to do this any better than I do?"
"Oh shut up. Okay, so this is supposed to go… wait, no that can't be right. Hummm..."
Cormac made himself a simple brunch and sat down at the table to eat it.
"So, how's Astien in the sack?"
Marius' face turned a deep red. "What?! What make you think I'd tell you?"