Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Seroteth stood up and pulled Cormac to his feet. "Come with me a moment."

Seroteth les Cormac into another room, and began rummaging through a dusty chest. "These clothes belonged to your father when he was younger. What you have on now is nice, but nowhere near befitting of a drake."

Seroteth pulled out clothes of finest make, sturdy and luscious materials. The sort of thing one would see on royalty, now being handed to Cormac. Seroteth smiled. "I think it's only right that it go to you."
Cormac blinked as held the clothes. "Thank you." He went behind a wall and quickly changed. "It...It feels....Weird, but a nice weird."
Seroteth also handed Cormac a cloak, the clasp of which was a silver medallion emblazoned with the picture of a drake. "With that medallion, the world will see that you are one of us." He smiled softly. "Welcome home, Cormac."
Cormac smiled and wrapped his arms around Seroteth. "Thank you."
Seroteth hugged Cormac. There was a kick from the drake on his belly. From the doorway, Astien smiled, then turned and made his way back to the main den.
"I would love to stay, but I need to stay with Astien for the time being. Once I learnt o fly, I can visit though. I wont fly in storms either. I promise."
"Oh, but you can stay for a little while, can't you? At least long enough to catch up, get to know your aunts and uncles? At the very least, we can teach you to control your transforming."
"I think we can manage that." Cormac smiled. "I would like to control my transforming."
"Good. But for now, let's have some dinner. Why don't you go meet your aunts and uncles?" He chuckled and patted his enormous belly. "You can meet this one later."
Cormac nodded and quickly left the room and returned to the main room where the drakes were gathered. He smiled as he saw all of them gathered.
All of the drakes in the room turned to their human shapes and gathered around Cormac, bombarding him with questions.

"How old are you?"
"What have you been doing?"
"Where do you live now?"
"Why are you with Astien?"
"What was your mother like?"
"Do you want a nicer bow?"
"Have you been eating enough?"
"Have you been taking are of yourself?"
"Do you have a girlfriend?"

The questions went on and on.
"I'm not sure how old I am. I've been traveling a lot since mum died, she was a great mum and did the best with what we had. I work for Astien as his assistant and that's why I'm with him. I like my bow and no, I don't have a girlfriend." Cormac did his best to answer their questions.
Seroteth came back into the den. "Alright, everyone, as you were. Young Cormac here needs to eat his dinner." He guided Cormac toward the dining room, wherein was a grand table upon which sat a bountiful spread of food. Seroteth sat at the table and beckoned Cormac to join him.
Cormac sat beside Seroreth. "What was my dad like?"
Seroteth smiled at the memory of his son. "Dengen was always such a sweet boy. He always tried to find the bright side in everything. He tried not to fight, unless he truly had no choice. Oh, and he loved painting! He was drawing and painting since he was old enough to hold a pencil." He chuckled. "I remember, he once drew a picture of me while I was pregnant. It was basically just a big circle with arms and legs coming out of it. He painted your mother, you know."
"He did?" Cormac asked as he picked at a bunch of grapes.
Seroteth nodded. "Oh yes, yes he did. They're lovely, if I may say. After that, your mother began making appearances in all of his paintings. Every time he did some sort of landscape, your mother was in there somewhere."
"Do...Do you still have them?" Cormac asked. "I...I've forgotten what my mum looks like."
"Of course I still have them! What kind of parent throws away their child's art? Not one I'd like to meet, that's for sure. But first, lets finish dinner."

Seroteth and Cormac ate quietly for a moment. Astien was nowhere to be seen.
Cormac blinked. "Where's Astien? He should be eating with us."